UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Just now, DaoDeMings said:

Interesting. Aside from the word 'worship' I kind of like the idea. The 'prayers' I did weren't actually Christian prayers, more just vague 'thank the lord for my school dinner' type things. We did go to the local church though and have a priest come in every now and then.

Did he cook it himself or pay for it or something?

When I see God in the kitchen I'll thank him for dinner.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

Did he cook it himself or pay for it or something?

When I see God in the kitchen I'll thank him for dinner.

It is bizarre. Especially in a supposedly secular setting. Teaching kids to self-reflect and practice gratitude is good tbf, it's just strange that God has to come into it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What's this clearing in the woods doing touring the land in an open top bus when he's not even won a trophy?

Getting pensioners sat on the top deck absolutely battered by tree branches the other day :D 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Genie said:

Completely unacceptable behaviour, luckily there was more police than supporters. 

Thats pathetic whether you agree with farages political views or not. Hope the prick gets prison time as thats totally out of order

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats pathetic whether you agree with farages political views or not. Hope the prick gets prison time as thats totally out of order

Prison for throwing a paper cup?

The prisons are full by the way, the police were told to stop arresting people

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Stirring up hatred? Political view.

Throwing something? PRISON. 

33 minutes ago, bickster said:

That looked like brick/rock ?

32 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Stirring up hatred? Political view.

Throwing something? PRISON. 

Well i thought it was brick /rock so yeah if thats what was thrown then 100% go prison unless you think thats acceptable behaviour 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Completely unacceptable behaviour, luckily there was more police than supporters. 

ffs stop giving people reason to sympathise with the prick

• Like 1

I support anyone that throws something at Farage or any of his Reform bootlickers. I just prefer it not to be reported due to misplaced sympathy. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, bickster said:

That could have been a paper cup full of milkshake ffs. In fact scrap that it could have been a paper cup full of a milkshake containing nuts and Farage could have a nut allergy. 

• Haha 3

Just now, markavfc40 said:

That could have been a paper cup full of milkshake ffs. In fact scrap that it could have been a paper cup full of a milkshake containing nuts and Farage could have a nut allergy. 

It was someone returning some good British dirt back to the only man that can protect it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well i thought it was brick /rock so yeah if thats what was thrown then 100% go prison unless you think thats acceptable behaviour 

I’m probably in between the two. Not acceptable behaviour, not behaviour that should mean going to prison. 

Nigel, The People's Prince, Farage has dropped out of his BBC interview, the Independent are linking it to the controversy around his party's newly publicised stance on pacifying Hitler.

Maybe it's not that, but you know he's expecting a tough time if this grifting **** is dodging a PR opportunity. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Nigel, The People's Prince, Farage has dropped out of his BBC interview, the Independent are linking it to the controversy around his party's newly publicised stance on pacifying Hitler.

Maybe it's not that, but you know he's expecting a tough time if this grifting **** is dodging a PR opportunity. 

You mean this fella that appears to like trolling people opposed to him with the Hitler comparisons. It’s like he invites it so he can later rubbish it and also cause situations like today

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

You mean this fella that appears to like trolling people opposed to him with the Hitler comparisons. It’s like he invites it so he can later rubbish it and also cause situations like today

It's clear that just out of shot someone is throwing Hitler's ball and Nigel is trying to catch it to put it with the other one in the Albert Hall.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, bobzy said:

I’m probably in between the two. Not acceptable behaviour, not behaviour that should mean going to prison. 

It depends on what the item is. If its a paper cup then of course shouldnt go prison but something like a rock or brick that can seriously hurt someone then prison for me

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â