UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

41 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I really  hope something comes out to reveal him as basically teetotal 

Oh, I hope something far worse than that comes out. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh, I hope something far worse than that comes out. 

As long  as it is extremely embarrassing for him in front of his core support, I'd  be happy. Hard with someone as seemingly shameless as that though,  which is what would make it better.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

There really needs to be a minimum IQ before being granted a vote.

starmer wants to put the age down to voters to 16 and 17. Not sure alot of that age would understand what they are voting for. Not sure thats a good idea. When i was 16 i would have probably voted who my pals did as i was still young and immature 

Edited by Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

To some extent I agree, but I think there are plenty of people who vote like that in their 30’s, 40’s etc. It isn’t an age thing, necessarily. 

I do kind of agree but at 16 i still question whether alot of that age group is mature enough to make an informed decision.

I think with your example i think alot of that comes from manipulation from the media to sway people. I didnt understand politics properly until my 20s but thats just me

There are pensioners who don't know what they're voting for. Plenty of.overage turkeys voting for Christmas, might as well let the kids join in, stronger argument for them than the really.old.if you wanted to be provocative about it. It's their future after all. Kids who don't give a **** will continue to not give a **** and some.might go 'lol!' Voted for.the monster raving loony party haha! But not many and if it helps get the genuinely interested involved then that's all good.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I mean, not only are their candidates a bunch of lunatics, at least in the past they'd kick them out when these stories popped up, now they just double down.

Where are the press in all this. Imagine if a Labour or Tory candidate came out with this, the pressure to resign/be chucked out of the party would be immense and it would run and run. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Just needs a hot mic moment with Farage saying that his pint of Spitfire is disgusting  and he much prefers a chilled cremant

I see him more as a Port and Lemon man. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I do kind of agree but at 16 i still question whether alot of that age group is mature enough to make an informed decision.

I think with your example i think alot of that comes from manipulation from the media to sway people. I didnt understand politics properly until my 20s but thats just me

I don’t think people magically become wise at 18. I’m fairly indifferent about the age limit being reduced but I do see the merit in the argument of those who are working and paying tax having a (theoretical) say in where it goes.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, limpid said:

I guess we shouldn't let them join the army at 16 on the same basis. Or pay taxes.

Alot of them who are studying or working part time probably don't pay tax as they wont earn the threshold 

As for army not sure what the number of 16 years old join so can't comment on that

41 minutes ago, limpid said:

I guess we shouldn't let them join the army at 16 on the same basis. Or pay taxes.

(Legally) Able to procreate, but not vote.

Edited by bobzy

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

If they are 17

Yep.

and 16 and 17 year olds can vote in Wales, nothing excitingly different happened, nothing much changed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep.

and 16 and 17 year olds can vote in Wales, nothing excitingly different happened, nothing much changed

Blame them for the 20mph limits

• Haha 3

Just now, Genie said:

Blame them for the 20mph limits

First stats are in death and serious injury down by a third.

However, this new sleazy Labour administration are looking to roll back on it. Bottle dropping bung taking arseholes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

First stats are in death and serious injury down by a third.

They should drop it to 5mph and I bet deaths and serious injuries would be almost zero.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They should drop it to 5mph and I bet deaths and serious injuries would be almost zero.

I think that’s a good speed for pedestrian laden city centres, but probably less practical in suburbia. 20 appears to be a fairly decent compromise between the selfish wankpanzer driver and pedestrians. If it’s good enough for London and the golf club, it’s probably good enough for outside my house.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â