UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

9 hours ago, numbersix said:

Not sure, but it wasn’t acid, it was a milkshake. 

Oooo, thanks for that info; I hadn't realised.

9 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

There was that time that a bloke rang Farage to inform him he had changed his mind and he now realised brexit was a good thing after being kicked in the head by a horse, so there is some on topic merit in discussing human-animal violence in this thread.

Thanks for reminding  me of that

• Like 1

Farage should be dismantled with words, not with milkshake. Think of the poor cow who had to produce the milk for that, only for it to be used as toilet cleaner.

In all seriousness. Throwing stuff or causing bodily harm to politicians, or anyone for that matter, will only work in their favour. He's using it to garner support.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

For what it’s worth, while I don’t condone throwing drinks at politicians, I think some are operating at that sort of level. A pantomime level where, while they’re not exactly inviting it, their persona, their rhetoric…it’s almost inevitable that it’s going to happen, and so when it does people are less shocked to see it.

Farage operates at the panto level. 30p Lee operates at a panto level.

As much as he has his critics, Starmer doesn’t operate at that level. He is above that. Sunak doesn’t operate at that level. 

So while I don’t think Farage should be covered in milkshake, I think it’s more nuanced than just people simply disliking him as to why there’s an indifference or amusement when it happens.

I dislike James Cleverly. I would not like to see him covered in milkshake. 

Oh no he doesn't. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Farage should be dismantled with words, not with milkshake. Think of the poor cow who had to produce the milk for that, only for it to be used as toilet cleaner.

In all seriousness. Throwing stuff or causing bodily harm to politicians, or anyone for that matter, will only work in their favour. He's using it to garner support.

Win win for them both, because she’s now been reported about all over the newspapers/internet and possibly gained 1000s of OF subs from it.

She saw an opportunity to market herself and took it. Not particularly legal to do, not particularly nice to do, but amusing and effective nonetheless 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Throwing a milkshake over anyone is funny.

It makes it funnier when it's done to an absolute grade A word removed like Farage

It's not big and it's not clever, but if you're asking me not to laugh at someone getting covered in milkshake then I'll be letting you down I'm afraid

I dont like farage - but if a right wing nut job threw a milkshake at starmer im pretty sure the same tone wouldnt be the same.  Its not acceptable no matter what part of the political spectrum you are on. 

Lets just say for example farage had a peanut allergy and the milkshake was peanut butter it could really cause someone harm.

Im glad this fool got arrested and is getting charged this nonsense needs to stop. Farage is a imbecile we all know this just laugh at him and his stupid ideology thats what really winds him up.

Edited by Demitri_C

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont like farage - but if a right wing nut job threw a milkshake at starmer im pretty sure the same tone wouldnt be the same.  Its not acceptable no matter what part of the political spectrum you are on. 

Lets just say for example farage had a peanut allergy and the milkshake was peanut butter it could really cause someone harm.

Im glad this fool got arrested and is getting charged this nonsense needs to stop. Farage is a imbecile we all know this just laugh at him and his stupid ideology thats what really winds him up.

The difference is that Farage is a smug racist shit-stirring prick who's almost single-handedly ripped the country apart due to his demagoguery.

So it's no surprise the tone is different. 

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

The difference is that Farage is a smug racist shit-stirring prick who's almost single-handedly ripped the country apart due to his demagoguery.

So it's no surprise the tone is different. 

Again i am not disputing that. But we cant act like irresponsible idiots to people we dont like. Thats deemed asault in the laws of the UK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Again i am not disputing that. But we cant act like irresponsible idiots to people we dont like. Thats deemed asault in the laws of the UK

I was just responding to the comment about tone really. Some people deserve milkshakes in their face more than others no matter the law. It's an evolution on throwing eggs. I don't think it's really assault. 

As mentioned previously, Farage is a pantomime “politician” who plays the role of professional wind up merchant. 

He is a stain on the country and has played a significant part in making this country an international laughing stock.

If in turn people have a laugh at him covered in milkshake then I’m absolutely fine with it.

• Like 1

Imagine if it hadn’t been milkshake but confetti, and there was a distracted or partially sighted bee and it tried to extract a meal, a succulent nectar based meal. It would get confused, very possibly angry, and sting him.

What if this caused anaphylaxis and Farage swelled up to the size of a barrage balloon and then exploded?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

a distracted or partially sighted bee and it tried to extract a meal, a succulent nectar based meal. It would get confused, very possibly angry, and sting him.

What if this caused anaphylaxis and Farage swelled up to the size of a barrage balloon and then exploded?

An assailant of an altogether different stripe...

but it seems plausible. I guess the clean up efforts and associated costs would add to GDP, so there's another upside to it, too.

Amazing what the hive mind can come up with.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

😂😂😂😂😂

And if the milkshake had been a grenade he’d have really been in trouble

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Imagine if it hadn’t been milkshake but confetti, and there was a distracted or partially sighted bee and it tried to extract a meal, a succulent nectar based meal. It would get confused, very possibly angry, and sting him.

If starmer had a allergy to peanut butter and some idiot threw a bucket of peanut butter at him and it puts him in a life threatening situation will it still be funny or is not ok because your on the same political spectrum?

None of this sort of behaviour in terms of throwing shit at MPs is acceptable. Punish them at the balot box that is best form of revenge

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â