UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

16 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I would bet everything that I own that the people complaining about Farage's absence from Clacton are not the same people that voted for him. 

Plenty of people who voted for Brexit were happy enough to admit it was a massive mistake so I wouldn’t rule it out. 

On 21/08/2024 at 12:39, ml1dch said:

I would bet everything that I own that the people complaining about Farage's absence from Clacton are not the same people that voted for him. 

Or if they even live in Clacton at all. 

17 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Or if they even live in Clacton at all. 

You don’t think it’s possible any of the 21,000 people who voted for him have buyers remorse?

Just now, Genie said:

You don’t think it’s possible any of the 21,000 people who voted for him have buyers remorse?

I'd imagine at least 20,000 of them wouldn't have the brain capacity for that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Call me a cynic but that letter from ‘Susan Larwood’ looks staged AF. 

54 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think it's very unlikely.

Of those 21,000 how many do you suppose voted for him because they thought he planned to be a Clacton-focused community MP holding twice weekly surgeries about bin collections, and how many voted for him because they wanted to vote for the guy wandering around the country sticking it to the wokerati?

He is doing exactly what his voters want him to do. 

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â