UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

With polling there is the relatively well known idea of Lizardman's constant (4% of Americans believe lizardmen are running the earth). The above data makes me suspect on Yougov, this number is higher because of the payments they make for surveys, perhaps leading some people to just spam through them as quickly as possible

With polls like this you also run the risk of people doing the 'boaty mcboatface' approach and purposefully making silly choices. 

On 08/08/2024 at 14:00, sidcow said:

Has anyone heard of any arrests in connection with Tamworth? 

Seems to me some of the worst offences were committed there. I'd be having some of them up for attempted murder personally. 

• Thanks 1

On 08/08/2024 at 14:25, meregreen said:

I’d arrest them for living in Tamworth.

On 08/08/2024 at 14:39, Seat68 said:

They have been punished enough

5 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Lived in Tamworth for a bit, I got out early for good behaviour 

hilary-duff-kelsey-peters.gif

Just now, sidcow said:

Gonna be a lot of thugs in Tammuth shitting bricks right now expecting a knock on the door.

Shame so many young idiots thrown their future away on something so bloods stupid.

They think it’s safety in numbers,

they can’t arrest us all can they?

Yes they can.

• Like 1

Nigel’s expenses for his trip to the US, funded by a donor.

Note, he didn’t get within 100 yards of Trump in the trip

IMG-1514.jpg

£32.8k for a couple of days 😮 

Edited by Genie
  • Shocked 1

Well, colour me gobsmacked. 

Furious Clacton residents say Farage has used town as a ‘vehicle to further his own interests’
"He's just using us… he doesn't care at all."

Link

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Well, colour me gobsmacked. 

Well it’s not like millions of people didn’t say that to them over the course of the election.

Clacton is also Brexit central, even as far back as 1969 Enoch Powell chose Clacton to make a speech about the UK not joining the EEC.

It has literally been populated by morons for over half a century

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well it’s not like millions of people didn’t say that to them over the course of the election.

Even HE said he had no intention of spending time there, and they voted for him. 

The parallels with Brexit are strong. They were told it wouldn’t work, they voted for it anyway, then complained that it’s not working.

• Like 1

On 17/08/2024 at 14:31, Genie said:

Nigel’s expenses for his trip to the US, funded by a donor.

Note, he didn’t get within 100 yards of Trump in the trip

IMG-1514.jpg

£32.8k for a couple of days 😮 

I presume this is the multi millionaire AKA Chakrit Sakunkrit who is a Cambridge Educated technology investor based in Thailand.  Keen in investing on blockchain (and I assume Crypto currency?) and donating to rich mens business schools.

Of course being a multi millionaire based in Thailand he was a massive donator for Brexit donating over £11m in funds.

He's EXACTLY to sort of man who holds nothing in his heart but the best interests of the people of Clacton and other people in the UK generally who were downtrodden by those EU rules and regulations.  Everything he does is unquestionably for them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Genie said:

Even HE said he had no intention of spending time there, and they voted for him. 

The parallels with Brexit are strong. They were told it wouldn’t work, they voted for it anyway, then complained that it’s not working.

I would bet everything that I own that the people complaining about Farage's absence from Clacton are not the same people that voted for him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I would bet everything that I own that the people complaining about Farage's absence from Clacton are not the same people that voted for him. 

Yeah, I as thinking that.  Just because someone is moaning about him doesn't mean they voted for him.    In fact it probably makes it more likely they didn't vote for him.  I doubt that those who did vote for him do a great deal of thinking about anything much other than they hate funny brown people.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â