UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They're going to be so conflicted when they finally see Yaxley exposed as a Russian shill. 

Well the pair of them are both Putin shills

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well the pair of them are both Putin shills

Yeah, but he's already dead to them. They'd probably be happy to hear that now, it would justify their rejection of him. 

There must be a specific offence for being an operative for a foreign power? It's not SPYING but causing mayhem on behalf of a foreign power must be an offence. Does Traitor actually exist as a modern offence? 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

There must be a specific offence for being an operative for a foreign power? 

Treason. 

5 minutes ago, Jon said:

Treason. 

Since Lord HawHaw was the last person convicted of treason, I can't see them going down that avenue 😂

Then again if Russia is going to actively meddle in the UK, maybe it needs to be brought back. People will have to think twice. 

12 hours ago, sidcow said:

Since Lord HawHaw was the last person convicted of treason, I can't see them going down that avenue 😂

Then again if Russia is going to actively meddle in the UK, maybe it needs to be brought back. People will have to think twice. 

Not strictly true, the last conviction using the Treason Act was only as far back as… 2023

13 hours ago, bickster said:

Anybody got a needle and thread for my sides…

it's funny but probably the most sensible stance from farage. i'd guess that more reform voters would oppose the rioting than support it. he'll lose that pocket of far right but has a chance of keeping the ex tories that voted reform

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it's funny but probably the most sensible stance from farage. i'd guess that more reform voters would oppose the rioting than support it. he'll lose that pocket of far right but has a chance of keeping the ex tories that voted reform

Was a story I read that whilst more reform voters were against the rioting their voters had he highest level of approval for them amongst any policical voters. 

Strangely 1% of Lib Dems voters were approving of them, but I'm guessing they were liars or mental people. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Was a story I read that whilst more reform voters were against the rioting their voters had he highest level of approval for them amongst any policical voters. 

Found this quite amusing

KcgUGSv.png

https://yougov.co.uk/politics/articles/50257-the-public-reaction-to-the-2024-riots

This one tells the story as well. 79% of them blame Kier Starmer :D

Not sure how much I trust this poll though, given 12-13% of the 'Labour voters' are just clearly either lying or mental

6TkkRpd.png

Edited by Davkaus

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Strangely 1% of Lib Dems voters were approving of them, but I'm guessing they were liars or mental people. 

oh of course and i wouldn't expect it not to be the case...but with nearly 50% based on the above chart labeling them as thugs/rioters it does show that whilst i'd wager the majority of rioters voted reform, they certainly don't represent the majority of the party's voters so it's probably sensible for reform to distance themselves from it. but any division within that party would be a good thing and it is jolly amusing to see them turn on farage

Posted (edited)

The Tory/Reform supporters are a spectrum:

(1) The 'nice nasties' - white, respectable, usually old, fairly comfortably-off middle class Mail/Express readers in the shires. They consider themselves to be kind, decent people who are horrified by any form of violence or lawlessness, and hanker for a return to a mythical, Ladybird Books, white, 1950s Britain. They would deny being racist, but 'wouldn't want to live next door to one'. They are horrified by the EDL mobs they see on the news, because they are clearly unwashed working class chavs, probably 'soccer hooligans', and no better than the dreaded immigrants. 

(2) The 'not so nice nasties' - the hard right of the Tories, and the core Reform vote. A mix of middle- and better off working class, who wouldn't risk getting into a riot, but tacitly approve. Get their information from Facebook and X, and would be quite happy to see draconian measures against immigrants. 

(3) The 'nasty nasties' - drawn from the uneducated, disaffected white underclass. The fascist footsoldiers of the EDL, with the flags and the swastika tattoos, who love the chance to inflict violence on non-whites, students, 'lefties', etc. Probably don't vote. 

And, of course, the truly nastiest nasties - the shady manipulators behind it all. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The Tory/Reform supporters are a spectrum:

(1) The 'nice nasties' - white, respectable, usually old, fairly comfortably-off middle class Mail/Express readers in the shires. They consider themselves to be kind, decent people who are horrified by any form of violence or lawlessness, and hanker for a return to a mythical, Ladybird Books, white, 1950s Britain. They would deny being racist, but 'wouldn't want to live next door to one'. They are horrified by the EDL mobs they see on the news, because they are clearly unwashed working class chavs, probably 'soccer hooligans', and no better than the dreaded immigrants. 

(2) The 'not so nice nasties' - the hard right of the Tories, and the core Reform vote. A mix of middle- and better off working class, who wouldn't risk getting into a riot, but tacitly approve. Get their information from Facebook and X, and would be quite happy to see draconian measures against immigrants. 

(3) The 'nasty nasties' - drawn from the uneducated, disaffected white underclass. The fascist footsoldiers of the EDL, with the flags and the swastika tattoos, who love the chance to inflict violence on non-whites, students, 'lefties', etc. Probably don't vote. 

And, of course, the truly nastiest nasties - the shady manipulators behind it all. 

Yes, that's how I see it.  I am so tempted to classify some posters on here but I won't for reasons I can't talk about😜

As an aside 1) fits my parents in law perfectly although both from firmly working class backgrounds.  He was a fitter and had worked down the mines also.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Found this quite amusing

KcgUGSv.png

https://yougov.co.uk/politics/articles/50257-the-public-reaction-to-the-2024-riots

This one tells the story as well. 79% of them blame Kier Starmer :D

Not sure how much I trust this poll though, given 12-13% of the 'Labour voters' are just clearly either lying or mental

6TkkRpd.png

11% of Reform voters think the rioters are far left?

Interesting :D 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If you ever want evidence about the absolute lack of thinking, there you have it.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But also 12% of Labour voters blame Kier Starmer.

With polling there is the relatively well known idea of Lizardman's constant (4% of Americans believe lizardmen are running the earth). The above data makes me suspect on Yougov, this number is higher because of the payments they make for surveys, perhaps leading some people to just spam through them as quickly as possible

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think the 9% of Lib Dem voters thinking that is more… interesting. Even 3% of Labour voters.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard of any arrests in connection with Tamworth? 

Seems to me some of the worst offences were committed there. I'd be having some of them up for attempted murder personally. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â