UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's just n****r sprayed painted on the van. Great laugh, what's the harm?

I bet I could imagine his reaction to the England flag on the new football shirt 

49 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sensible people won’t go near them

Unfortunately there are still a depressing number of Not Sensibles. 

• Like 1

It seems like a bizarre quirk of our system that they have effectively been sacked but it’s far too much trouble to remove their names from the vote itself. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

He lost me at restoring French cars. **** europhile :) 

I had to laugh at this. He honestly thinks he's done nothing wrong, and the glee and laugh when he saw the first picture. It's just n****r sprayed painted on the van. Great laugh, what's the harm?

I know loads of old geezers like this, they all strike me a bit like Prince Phillip - they're very fun, personable, seem like jolly nice chaps, wouldn't deliberately be offensive to anyone, then out of nowhere they come out with something that makes your jaw drop and they have no idea why you think it's not ok.

I would bet my house he doesn't think he's racist in any way, he'll have a pint and a great laugh with a black fella and they'll have a great time. Bloody loves these chaps from bongobongo land. 

This bit is exactly right. I know a lot of people who are voting reform who are generally really nice, personable people but they’ll say things that are just unbelievably racist. If you called them out and used the term “racist” they’d insist they weren’t and get proper offended for you using the term.

There’s a lot of people who don’t seem to understand what racism and unconscious bias is.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Genie said:

It seems like a bizarre quirk of our system that they have effectively been sacked but it’s far too much trouble to remove their names from the vote itself. 

I think even with a list system there would have to be some kind of deadline where the list was finalised. The party would then have to go through whatever process was in place to remove the MP post election and insert the next person on the list.

12 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

devils advocate, they're reform supporters, not reform themselves right?

On the basis they’re dead I don’t think they’re really reform supporters. They will be bots created by Reform to appear like they have more support than they really do.

43 minutes ago, Genie said:

On the basis they’re dead I don’t think they’re really reform supporters. They will be bots created by Reform to appear like they have more support than they really do.

or you know as already stated, Russian Bot Farms

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

or you know as already stated, Russian Bot Farms

And the disinformation has grown more sophisticated than the old "bot farm" days, too, and frighteningly fast. Russia has moved swiftly on to more complex forms of "agriculture."

As of this writing, NewsGuard has discovered 167 Russian disinformation websites that appear to be part of Dougan's network of websites masquerading as independent local news publishers in the U.S. and 15 films on Dougan's since-removed YouTube channel. Ranging from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky siphoning off money meant to aid the war against Russia so he could buy an estate in England owned by King Charles, to a non-existent U.S. bioweapons lab in Ukraine being the reason the Russians had to invade that country, these concocted stories have been amplified on social media accounts to reach a broad global audience of more than 37 million views — including 1,300,000 views of just the narrative about Zelensky buying the king's estate.

• Like 2

One for fans of Neighbours or questionable covers of Turkish pop songs, but reading  an article on Refork donors today (mostly the expected list of questionable bankers and developers), but one of them on the list was Holly Valance, £50k

Just now, one_ian_taylor said:

One for fans of Neighbours or questionable covers of Turkish pop songs, but reading  an article on Refork donors today (mostly the expected list of questionable bankers and developers), but one of them on the list was Holly Valance, £50k

Yes, she's gone batshit with her batshit husband. 

1 minute ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Yeah, that's been known for a while. She's married a massively UKIPy knob (although he did actually endorse Labour this time). He became famous for paying for that lockdown party that had all the photos. Y'know, the Representative for North East Somerset in the cardigan piroutting with that Tory girl. 

She's always being interviewed on GB News about how Reform are amazing and that everything is too woke. 

• Like 1

Â