UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

7 hours ago, bickster said:

More breaking news. Reform confirmed he was working for them the day before. 

She isn't a journalist, she gave up that job title ages ago

She's  just taking a balanced journalistic position - you're  making out that she's  Richard Tice's partner or something 

• Haha 1

He's on question time tonight so we'll see if he sticks to this pathetic excuse. Maybe channel 4 were trying to discredit reform but he still said what he said but the majority of reform voters share these beliefs. 

Someone posted the Reform “contract” (anonymously) on the neighbourhood fb group suggesting they are the party to be voting for. I was pleased to see it was promptly ridiculed and then taken down by the admin.

Thank goodness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Someone posted the Reform “contract” (anonymously) on the neighbourhood fb group suggesting they are the party to be voting for. I was pleased to see it was promptly ridiculed and then taken down by the admin.

Thank goodness.

Why should it be taken down though ? 

16 hours ago, Genie said:

It was a setup :lol: 

And the homophobia was Gareth Southgate’s fault too

Pathetic excuse for the homophobia and the racist slurs were vile but my first thoughts were that it was possibly a set up too it was just so blatant. They will attract the far right brigade which puts me off them so who knows. 

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Pathetic excuse for the homophobia and the racist slurs were vile but my first thoughts were that it was possibly a set up too it was just so blatant. They will attract the far right brigade which puts me off them so who knows. 

Who knows? We all know. If you're going to infiltrate a party with a plant to make them look bad, you wouldn't enlist an actor and have them use their real **** name.

This is just the kind of scumbag that follows Nigel from party to party.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There is no need to set them up though is there. They are a party full of racists. The canvasser who made the racist comments has admitted he is an actor but that he canvasses for Reform. Surely we are not saying actors can't be Reform supporters and so it must be fake. Laurence Fox is a professional actor and has some vile views. 

10 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

There is no need to set them up though is there. They are a party full of racists. The canvasser who made the racist comments has admitted he is an actor but that he canvasses for Reform. Surely we are not saying actors can't be Reform supporters and so it must be fake. Laurence Fox is a professional actor and has some vile views. 

It was just my initial thought that it could possibly be a set up. I also understand the party attracts the far right brigade. 

49 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well looking at that for starters there is anti vax statements which are supposed to be taken down by social media aren't they? 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Well looking at that for starters there is anti vax statements which are supposed to be taken down by social media aren't they? 

Oh right just thought someone had put up vote for Reform and it was taken down which would be wrong unless the community group had a non political policy . 

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Remarkable isn't how many times the right wing trot out the conspiracy line and fake news bollocks.

Had two paramedics at our house a few months back now and they were both adamant something was going wrong regarding the vaccines. They didn’t want to say too much and I didn’t want to push the envelope so left it at that . 

There were a couple of Reform blokes campaigning at Shirley Retail Park. They were basically shouting a lot of unintelligible stuff, I heard the word "patriot" shouted at a car who I assumed said something to them on the way past. 

I really wanted to shout out something like "**** off you racist shits" at them but there were a lot of kids about and I thought it's basically being as bad as them to go shouting at people in the streets you don't agree with. 

16 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It was just my initial thought that it could possibly be a set up.

Why would they need to do a set up? If I wanted to show that lots of Labour Party activists are pro-Palestine, I wouldn't feel the need to hire an actor. If I wanted to show that lots of the current Tory party are quite Brexity, I'd just use all those Brexity people in the Tory party.

Just now, ml1dch said:

Why would they need to do a set up? If I wanted to show that lots of Labour Party activists are pro-Palestine, I wouldn't feel the need to hire an actor. If I wanted to show that lots of the current Tory party are quite Brexity, I'd just use all those Brexity people in the Tory party.

I don’t trust politics that’s probably why. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s a Facebook group. They can do what they want. Presumably the admin has more than 2 brain cells to rub together and rightly thinks Reform are a bunch of racist chancers and didn’t want their shit on their Facebook group

• Like 2

Unbelievable- there is a strong possibility my areas going to be reform looking at the predictions. Its currently tory but everyone is deserting them and going reform. Very wierd because its not generally a racist area but you would have to be racist to vote for them

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s a Facebook group. They can do what they want. Presumably the admin has more than 2 brain cells to rub together and rightly thinks Reform are a bunch of racist chancers and didn’t want their shit on their Facebook group

So what you are saying is that the group admin needs to get kicked in the head by a horse and will then think Reform aren't racist, science denying grifters?

• Haha 1

On reflection the channe 4 documentary does look a bit dodgy. Not saying they had any involvement but the guy who said the racist stuff is an actor and uses different voices and the voice he used was one of his actors voices not his normal voice.  Maybe he is a tory who wants to discredit the reform party. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â