UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s been said, two types of people vote tory, millionaires and suckers. To find out which you are, open your wallet.

Love that. I feel like "fearful" fits under "suckers," too, because after being baited, they allow irrational fears to get the better of them.

6 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I particularly liked: "The majority demographic - indigenous white British people - aren't represented politically in the UK". 

I liked John Paine on Islam being a religion that takes over land - I've  got a bit of bad news for him about the Crusades

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I liked John Paine on Islam being a religion that takes over land - I've  got a bit of bad news for him about the Crusades

4cbpcs.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stop laughing :) 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jul/25/reform-uk-candidate-bills-farage-8500-after-being-ousted-from-clacton-seat

Nigel Farage has been handed a bill for more than £8,000 that a former Reform UK candidate says he is owed for running a general election campaign in Clacton before he was elbowed aside when the party leader chose to stand.

Tony Mack, who was to be the party’s candidate in the Essex constituency until June, said Farage had assured him in a telephone call that the party would “pay back every **** penny” and made a series of other commitments.

The psychotherapist and charity worker – who alleges he was frozen out by Reform UK and that Farage went back on a deal that they shook on – says he is speaking out because he believes the MP cannot be trusted. He accused an “aggressive element” among some of those who supported Reform UK of creating a “fascistic” atmosphere in the constituency.

• Haha 1

The bloke who stood for them at the last election in my constituency is now using his platform on facebook to take credit for things the local Labour Councillor have sorted. He's been going and taking photos off the Councillors' pages of reported flytips cleared up, or repairs to road surfaces, slapping  a reform badge on them, and telling his follower, he sorted them. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Haha 3

Lee Anderson was on BBC news last night saying that he was glad how the police acted beating up the guy at the airport because "people keep telling him" the police have been too namby pamby the last few years and he felt the police officer should get an award.

I don't know what the Green Party or Scottish MP's think because the BBC didn't interview any of them.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Lee Anderson was on BBC news last night saying that he was glad how the police acted beating up the guy at the airport because "people keep telling him" the police have been too namby pamby the last few years and he felt the police officer should get an award.

I don't know what the Green Party or Scottish MP's think because the BBC didn't interview any of them.

I’ve got a bad feeling that having 4 or 5 MP’s will be the green light for the BBC to ramp up the amount of airtime they get to being honorary official opposition. I had rather hoped the mood music might change once they didn’t have to kiss arse to a tory government.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

don't know what the Green Party or Scottish MP's think because the BBC didn't interview any of them.

To be fair, it’s got **** all to do with Scotland, its MPs or Scottish police force. 50p Lee popping up and talking absolute idiocy does the UKIPs reform party no favours. They can’t interview an MP from each party every time a person does a thing.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I don't know what the Green Party or Scottish MP's think because the BBC didn't interview any of them

The Green Party are obviously against any pylons.

• Like 1

the comments are funny here. they're really pissed off about farage & tice's absences yesterday and they're looking for this lot to help tommy robinson

going to be interesting to see which direction reform go. position themselves firmly on the far right but risk losing the centre right vote or continue to distance themselves but lose their 'core' fanbase

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

the comments are funny here. they're really pissed off about farage & tice's absences yesterday and they're looking for this lot to help tommy robinson

going to be interesting to see which direction reform go. position themselves firmly on the far right but risk losing the centre right vote or continue to distance themselves but lose their 'core' fanbase

So many levels of dumb :D 

Not content with **** off to the US at the first opportunity, the grifting **** continues to play the political outsider, going to absolutely any lengths to highlight problems and ask questions other than, you know, going and doing his **** job.

• Like 4

Liverpool city centre might be worth avoiding tonight.

Staff at my missus NHS Trust have been sent home early as trouble is expected by Police.

And with it being Liverpool there’ll be an opposition as well as the Staff at

30 minutes ago, bickster said:

Liverpool city centre might be worth avoiding tonight.

Staff at my missus NHS Trust have been sent home early as trouble is expected by Police.

And with it being Liverpool there’ll be an opposition as well as nutjobs

Fixed :D 

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

What’s going on?

Possible “protest” outside a mosque in Toxteth.

RW nutters are particularly stupid and if this happens it would be the height of stupidity 

I feel sorry for the police who’ll have to protect the nut jobs that attacked them last night

I really hope it’s all talk and nothing happens 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Possible “protest” outside a mosque in Toxteth.

RW nutters are particularly stupid and if this happens it would be the height of stupidity 

I feel sorry for the police who’ll have to protect the nut jobs that attacked them last night

I really hope it’s all talk and nothing happens 

Locals won’t stand for the right wing mob? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â