UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

On reflection the channe 4 documentary does look a bit dodgy. Not saying they had any involvement but the guy who said the racist stuff is an actor and uses different voices and the voice he used was one of his actors voices not his normal voice.  Maybe he is a tory who wants to discredit the reform party. 

Or he’s a method actor and it’s good practice for him to get into his characters.

The other thing is, he's very much an actor as a sideline. He’s a property developer, the acting is more of a hobby

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

Or he’s a method actor and it’s good practice for him to get into his characters.

The other thing is, he's very much an actor as a sideline. He’s a property developer, the acting is more of a hobby

Yes good point 

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, limpid said:

So what you are saying is that the group admin needs to get kicked in the head by a horse and will then think Reform aren't racist, science denying grifters?

Correct

If it was a Facebook group for people who had survived serious accidents involving a horse then I imagine there would have been no issue

Edited by Stevo985
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Unbelievable- there is a strong possibility my areas going to be reform looking at the predictions. 

Don't you live in Hertfordshire? I don't think there's anywhere that's expected to go Reform around there.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Don't you live in Hertfordshire? I don't think there's anywhere that's expected to go Reform around there.

Correct. There are only 4 seats where more than two pollsters think Reform is winning and two of those it’s just the two pollsters that think that. Clacton, Ashfield.plus Boston & Skegness and Louth & Hornchurch (the two seats where two pollsters models produce it)

Even Ashfield is only 4 pollsters vs 8 for Labour.

23 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Yeah i saw on next door app someone put a poll up and reform were ahead of the tories 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Correct. There are only 4 seats where more than two pollsters think Reform is winning and two of those it’s just the two pollsters that think that. Clayton, Ashfield.plus Boston &Skegness and Louth and Hornchurch (the two seats where two pollsters models produce it)

Even Ashfield is only 4 pollsters vs 8 for Labour.

Thats reassuring phew

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i saw on next door app someone put a poll up and reform were ahead of the tories 🤦‍♂️

It’ll probably be a user defined poll from the (currently IMO) bad Electoral Calculus model.

Even Lee Anderson has been doing it from his account.

Nige is boycotting the BBC because they're not being fair.

The QT producers are going to be panicking trying to fill a dozen slots for the next quarter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Why should it be taken down though ? 

I guess it breached anti-politics rules of the page. I was disappointed it was taken down as it was showing that bunch of scumbags up for what they are.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

The QT producers are going to be panicking trying to fill a dozen slots for the next quarter.

Channel 4 still ok though, even though they apparently planted a butter in their party and filmed it to make them look bad.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The ungrateful bastard, the BBC has given him way more of a platform than he and his dangerous, fact free rhetoric has ever deserved.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh Noes…more potential actor plants found…

At what point do his grassroots support start thinking Nigel Farage is not toeing the line they signed up for? 

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

At what point do his grassroots support start thinking Nigel Farage is not toeing the line they signed up for? 

Thinking is a struggle

The logic will be, he doesn’t want to do this but he has to to… play the game.

11 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

My local Reform candidate has already been deselected but still on the ballot.  This charmer.

This is why they won’t get anywhere anytime soon unless they get serious about who they have in the party. 

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

This is why they won’t get anywhere anytime soon unless they get serious about who they have in the party. 

Sensible people won’t go near them

He lost me at restoring French cars. **** europhile :) 

25 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

My local Reform candidate has already been deselected but still on the ballot.  This charmer.

I had to laugh at this. He honestly thinks he's done nothing wrong, and the glee and laugh when he saw the first picture. It's just n****r sprayed painted on the van. Great laugh, what's the harm?

I know loads of old geezers like this, they all strike me a bit like Prince Phillip - they're very fun, personable, seem like jolly nice chaps, wouldn't deliberately be offensive to anyone, then out of nowhere they come out with something that makes your jaw drop and they have no idea why you think it's not ok.

I would bet my house he doesn't think he's racist in any way, he'll have a pint and a great laugh with a black fella and they'll have a great time. Bloody loves these chaps from bongobongo land. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â