UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

53 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I don't know if this is the right thread as George Galloway is an amalgamation between reform and communism, but George Galloway has let himself be interviewed by Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan isn't my cup of tea, but George Galloway is like a cup of plutonium tea. How can someone vote for this turd of a man?

What's so dangerous about people like GG and NF is that they'll say some things people like, and slowly but surely chip away at their moral compass with their mental sides. With GG it's pro-Palestinian left wing supporters and with NF it's the mouth breathing right.

He very opportunistically jumped on a seat with very high Muslim demographics, in the middle of a highly questionable Israeli war campaign and basically did what Galloway has always done...Be very anti-Israel and possibly straying into anti-semitism (because it wouldn't be the first time).

But hey, people can vote for what they like, that's democracy. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I never understood it, he basically said he was against the war in Gaza and everyone voted for him like he was going to make any difference

Even now most of our politicians would avoid saying they were against it if asked, preferring to avoid the direct question. That's probably why.

• Like 2

When we have politicians that are afraid to have any genuine beliefs, or even call out clear war crimes, it leaves some people looking for an alternative. Some will have been duped, and some will be lodging a protest vote, and some will have held their nose and voted for the grifter rather than do nothing on a subject they have strong views on.

Perhaps england needs a ‘sensible’ party on the left so people can coalesce around it?

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Perhaps england needs a ‘sensible’ party on the left so people can coalesce around it?

You mean like a party that will nationalise the railways, tax the rich and stuff like that? :D 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

You mean like a party that will nationalise the railways, tax the rich and stuff like that? :D 

Yeah, that sort of thing. I will be genuinely happy to be wrong about Starmer’s timid offer. I’m sure once he has his majority big enough to guarantee a full 5 years we’ll see a bold agenda for the people not just a version of austerity cuts and I’ll be holding my hand up as having got him wrong.

The £4billion from HS2 will doubtless be in the post on Monday 8th July.

15 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

I for one am absolutely gobsmacked that the far right party is full of people who hold far right views

I doubt if that 'exposé' will lose them a single vote. It may even gain them a few. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

It will just get their target voters thinking "well they're just saying it how it is"

"The P word isn't even racist".  Bunch of dicks.

Edited by sharkyvilla

He's baffled about why this just keeps happening to him, party after party after party. When everywhere you go stinks of dog shit, check your shoes, Nigel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/c7227027mdnt?post=asset%3Aaba04f28-f5fc-45ae-97ad-7514e40d7d84#post

Undercover filming by Channel 4 News within the Reform UK campaign in Clacton, where Farage is standing for office, also uncovered an apparent admission the party has breached the local electoral campaign spending limit in the seat.

Alongside canvassers, the report also revealed comments by several of Farage's senior aides.

Reform UK said those making "unacceptable comments" will no longer be part of Farage's campaign.

Responding to the footage Farage said: "I am dismayed by the reported comments of a handful of people associated with my local campaign, particularly those who are volunteers.

"The appalling sentiments expressed by some in these exchanges bear no relation to my own views, those of the vast majority of our supporters or Reform UK policy. Some of the language used was reprehensible."

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's baffled about why this just keeps happening to him, party after party after party. When everywhere you go stinks of dog shit, check your shoes, Nigel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/c7227027mdnt?post=asset%3Aaba04f28-f5fc-45ae-97ad-7514e40d7d84#post

can't imagine his reaction will go down well with many of his voters...he'd have been better off doubling down and playing the "free speech" card

Pssst Isabel, might have an exclusive for you. You know that Laurence Fox fella?I’ve done some digging, he’s got a ****ing IMDb page!! This runs deep…

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Breaking news. Party volunteers can't have jobs.

More breaking news. Reform confirmed he was working for them the day before. 

She isn't a journalist, she gave up that job title ages ago

Oh and in other news...

Either Yaxley-Lennon has lied to obtain his passport (he's posted this document on his account) or he's actually an immigrant

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â