UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Oh there’s a whole cult of personality battle going on now between Reform Borisists and Faragists. 

Quite amusing seeing the knots people are tying themselves in :D 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh there’s a whole cult of personality battle going on now between Reform Borisists and Faragists. 

Quite amusing seeing the knots people are tying themselves in :D 

Like rats scrambling over the last bit of turd to eat for dinner.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’d like to see another poll in a few days, I suspect the Farage links to Russia have been very damaging. 

I don’t to be honest I doubt they’ll do much more than flatline from here on in. It seems slagging off Boris is more harmful than the Putin comments

funny how russia is the line for these people

let immigrants drown, just 2 recognised genders are OK, but suddenly now he's crossed the line

reminds me a lot of the south park mr garrison as donald trump bit (search "is this politician offensive - south park" on youtube...not linking it...too sweary)

Maybe they should push him into the sea in a small boat and then sink it. That will deter others from lying on their visa application.

17 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Imagine if that chocolate milkshake also contained an anvil and an ironing board.

CAPuv8RUgAABwlo?format=png&name=small

• Haha 1

On 24/06/2024 at 18:43, blandy said:

Hundreds of people? Looks more like “just over 20 people”. Bunch of Kents.

Hundreds appears to be the average age of the people there.

• Like 3

On 24/06/2024 at 21:45, tomav84 said:

funny how russia is the line for these people

let immigrants drown, just 2 recognised genders are OK, but suddenly now he's crossed the line

reminds me a lot of the south park mr garrison as donald trump bit (search "is this politician offensive - south park" on youtube...not linking it...too sweary)

I'm not sure it's that surprising, if it is indeed the line (rather than the line being attacking Boris, as was suggested above).

There's nothing nationalists like less than traitors, and Putin's Russia has very clearly made itself the enemy of the West in recent years.

Whereas the other stuff is just at the extreme end of traditional views, and fits with what you'd expect Reform voters to like.

• Like 1

definitely has helped split the tory vote in my area...been one of the safest tory seats for years but there's a bit of social media support for this lot. you'll have the old fogeys that will vote tory come rain or shine so i can see labour coming very close if not winning. we're not west enough for lib dem to stand any real chance.

1% of people voting for this party is 1% too much.

https://www.thetimes.com/uk/politics/article/reform-candidate-leslie-lilley-said-he-would-slaughter-migrants-d7rl2dgt6

A Reform candidate said he would “slaughter” migrants arriving on small boats and “have their family taken out”.

Leslie Lilley, who is set to win almost 20 per cent of the vote in the Labour battleground seat of Southend East & Rochford, made the threats on the official Facebook account he uses to run his local campaign.

In a post in June 2020, Lilley reacted to the news of a small boat arriving in Dover saying: “I hope I’m near one of these scumbags one day I won’t run away I’ll slaughter them then have their family taken out.”

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I don't know if this is the right thread as George Galloway is an amalgamation between reform and communism, but George Galloway has let himself be interviewed by Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan isn't my cup of tea, but George Galloway is like a cup of plutonium tea. How can someone vote for this turd of a man?

What's so dangerous about people like GG and NF is that they'll say some things people like, and slowly but surely chip away at their moral compass with their mental sides. With GG it's pro-Palestinian left wing supporters and with NF it's the mouth breathing right.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

How can someone vote for this turd of a man?

I never understood it, he basically said he was against the war in Gaza and everyone voted for him like he was going to make any difference

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

I don't know if this is the right thread as George Galloway is an amalgamation between reform and communism, but George Galloway has let himself be interviewed by Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan isn't my cup of tea, but George Galloway is like a cup of plutonium tea. How can someone vote for this turd of a man?

What's so dangerous about people like GG and NF is that they'll say some things people like, and slowly but surely chip away at their moral compass with their mental sides. With GG it's pro-Palestinian left wing supporters and with NF it's the mouth breathing right.

Because you need someone to shake up the system man!  etc...etc..etc

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â