UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Do you think there will be some confused Reform voters thinking "wait we like russia now?" tonight, or will they just go along with it clapping like the republicans.

In a bizarre parallel universe with the UK having PR, we end up with Farage and Corbyn putting their differences to one side and becoming best mates after forming a coalition and destroying NATO :) 

Went to the hustings for my local candidates last night. My personal highlight from the Reform candidate was when he said how glad he was that he got to work abroad when he was younger, and how he wanted to help refugees learn how to speak English. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Do you think there will be some confused Reform voters thinking "wait we like russia now?" tonight, or will they just go along with it clapping like the republicans.

In a bizarre parallel universe with the UK having PR, we end up with Farage and Corbyn putting their differences to one side and becoming best mates after forming a coalition and destroying NATO :) 

Well it’s the first big slip of the mask but some of them are so far down the rabbit hole they won’t be able to dig themselves out and retain their dignity so they’ll keep on supporting the shilling.

The point really needs to be hammered back at him by all parties, all of them and the media.

It’s not new, he’s been going on years but I’m shocked he’s been daft enough to mention it so explicitly in this interview.

There plenty of evidence of him supporting Russian lines when he actually turned up to the European Parliament

It also shouldn’t just be Farage that has to answer these questions, it’s All the candidates! Especially 30p Lee as he'll find it particularly hard to twist

43 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Is there confusion? I'd assumed that anyone who held a Faragist world view was all in behind Putin from the start. 

The treasonous little scumbags. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Is there confusion? I'd assumed that anyone who held a Faragist world view was all in behind Putin from the start. 

I think that’s true for the long-standing 6%, I'm not so sure about the other 9-14%

The other important thing is that there are others who haven’t fallen down the hole yet and continually reiterating the point might prevent them from doing so

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I think most of their voters are basically looking at the state of the country, think Brexit was a good idea but was sabotaged, and blame most of our illson the established parties lying about immigration, and it goes no deeper than that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think most of their voters are basically looking at the state of the country, think Brexit was a good idea but was sabotaged, and blame most of our illson the established parties lying about immigration, and it goes no deeper than that.

Oh some of them are in deep talking about the Budapest Memorandum being broken… well kudos to them for realising it exists but they don’t really understand what it is or what it says.

21 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That's fair. Some of then aren't treasonous little scumbags, they're are just the stupidest people imaginable. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

That's fair. Some of then aren't treasonous little scumbags, they're are just the stupidest people imaginable. 

There's certainly a lot of that. If you think immigration is a genuine issue and you've been let down by Labour and the Conservatives for the best part of 30 years, where do you go, though?

I don't excuse it by an my means, and I'd rather shit in my ballot paper, roll it up into a hotdog and eat it than vote for Reform, but I can see why we've ended up here. 

Brexit was a vote against our immigration for millions of people, and we've replaced our fairly similar European immigrants with twice as many people from India and Africa. All the big two parties want to talk about is the tiny percentage of small boats, and not the vast majority of legal migration.

It's not how I'll vote, but I saw the march of the far right in the UK coming from a mile off, and a lot of it is down to the arrogance and failures of both the tories and Labour going back a very long time.

• Nigel Farage tells the BBC the West “provoked” Russia’s invasion of Ukraine by expanding the European Union and Nato military alliance eastwards

Scum

bbc

My favourite Reform voter this week is almost certainly the bloke called Jason who blamed immigration for him not being able to get a job (interviewed by Sky iirc)

He neglected to say that he’s a convicted sex offender and paedophile

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

My favourite Reform voter this week is almost certainly the bloke called Jason who blamed immigration for him not being able to get a job (interviewed by Sky iirc)

Yea but schools can't be too choosy, surely?

I'd rather have a white nonce teacher than a person with dark skin, THE SCUM.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

You have to wonder about the mental capacity of the guy, a convicted paedo (so, clearly already an utter wrong ‘un). Then he thinks his problems are because of immigrants. Then he decides it’s ok to give a tv vox pop interview. How long was it before he was all over Twitter outed as a thick racist paedo? Under an hour I reckon and he was trending.

31 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You have to wonder about the mental capacity of the guy, a convicted paedo (so, clearly already an utter wrong ‘un). Then he thinks his problems are because of immigrants. Then he decides it’s ok to give a tv vox pop interview. How long was it before he was all over Twitter outed as a thick racist paedo? Under an hour I reckon and he was trending.

More like 30 mins :D 

• Like 1

On 20/06/2024 at 10:32, Genie said:

There’s a weird obsession with withdrawing from everywhere. Like Brexit wasn’t enough of a warning of the damage it causes. 
I wish some of their fathers knew how to withdraw.

Reminds me of the  classic Arab joke. "What do Saddam Hussein and his dad have in common?". "They didn't withdraw at the right time"

• Haha 1

Reform nutjobs are describing Nick Robinson as a left wing BBC journalist :crylaugh:

Former Chairman of the Young Conservatives and former President of the Oxford University Conservative Association, that Nick Robinson. The delusion is strong.

And the odious Julia Hartley-Brewer seems to be facing some sort of crisis now, she’s been parroting Reform attack lines throughout the election but… the Russia comments seem to have woken her up and now she's criticising that. Wait until she finally realises that Farage is a resident of Belgium and pays his taxes there…

• Like 1

Strange to see such a big believer in “sovereignty” suddenly change his tune and decide that sovereign nations should no longer have the freedom to choose whether or not they join the EU and NATO.

His argument is much the same as those who criticise female victims of assault. “Sure, the assault itself was wrong, but you provoked them by wearing such a short skirt.”

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â