UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

I tend to just assume most images on social media are bullshit unless proven otherwise, but that one is an easy one, the main paragraph of text isn't even at the same angle as the top and bottom text :)

Edited by Davkaus

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Well yes but I suspect that the sign is bollocks. Like I said, its nowhere near where he was and Farage likes getting milkshakes getting thrown at him because it allows him to play the victim card.

I mean if you really wanted to throw some liquid at farage I'm sure you'd be able to find something suitable in the Gurnos Stores, Greggs of the Gurnos Fish Bar (good chippy btw) literally next door to the Gurnos Club

I think nowhere near is pushing it, and closest McDonalds I'd have thought unless a new one has popped up since I was last in Merthyr (Source: from Blackwood) but do enjoy a Gurnos Fish Bar mention on VillaTalk.

Obviously fake of course, but I enjoyed that someone had taken the time to Google a nearby Maccies. 

27 minutes ago, rjenkins said:

I think nowhere near is pushing it, and closest McDonalds I'd have thought unless a new one has popped up since I was last in Merthyr (Source: from Blackwood) but do enjoy a Gurnos Fish Bar mention on VillaTalk.

Obviously fake of course, but I enjoyed that someone had taken the time to Google a nearby Maccies. 

I didn’t google it. I’m very familiar with the area. Here have a very blurry photo of the chippy. Feel free to reverse image search

IMG_0401.jpeg

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I didn’t google it. I’m very familiar with the area. Here have a very blurry photo of the chippy. Feel free to reverse image search

IMG_0401.jpeg

Apologies, I didn't mean you Googled it. I meant someone Googled that McDonalds to create the original image.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Never thought I’d see the day when there were bragging rights to be had over having been to Merthyr, fair play.

Tell nige, he keeps bloody going there :D 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

So Faridge thinks that the police get involved with contract law? Is he new?

Or is this the beginning of his grift to raise money for "legal costs" like his orange hero?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, limpid said:

So Faridge thinks that the police get involved with contract law? Is he new?

Or is this the beginning of his grift to raise money for "legal costs" like his orange hero?

That was my thought too

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Never thought I’d see the day when there were bragging rights to be had over having been to Merthyr, fair play.

I've been to Merthyr on my way to Taff Bargoed 👍

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've been to Merthyr on my way to Taff Bargoed 👍

Last time I went to Merthyr was for a homecoming gig for Alabama 3.

It was one of the freakiest gatherings of all brands of all god’s creatures I’d seen in a long time.

Time before that, I was having a nice cup of tea in a mobile site hut… and someone tried to nick it with me in it. 

• Haha 2

To be fair to the horrible little toad, it does like he's got a contract with them to do the work for him.

But for an autumn election, so obviously they've not had time to do any of it.

9 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

KFC will have to ban gravy

This is an outrage! Something very fishy is going on, and I suspect it’s all those “stop the boats” people, the **** wokers.

Come the revolution they’ll get their jus desserts.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

can I sue Alton Towers?

He doesn’t present the sport anymore. And his roller coasters are going downhill fast, so yeah, have at the word removed.

• Haha 1

It gets more amusing than that, this example isn't the only one. But this is the level.... can't even fully read a very short one sentence tweet. Where the error is pointed out,.. double down! (more in comments)

• Like 1

There’s a weird obsession with withdrawing from everywhere. Like Brexit wasn’t enough of a warning of the damage it causes. 
I wish some of their fathers knew how to withdraw.

• Haha 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â