UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

7 hours ago, Genie said:

6) Make crime illegal

7) Support the troops

Scrapping the TV license will be a popular one though I suspect. 

Good to see they are clear on tax, welfare, the nhs and policing. 

• Like 1

On 12/06/2024 at 12:49, tomav84 said:

is it ok to assault an MP/electoral candidate whose political views you disagree with? no

is it ok to assault a bigoted, racist, homophobic, transphobe? yes

Of course it's not acceptable to assault anybody under any circumstances. Have a word with yourself, deary me.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Risso said:

Of course it's not acceptable to assault anybody under any circumstances. Have a word with yourself, deary me.

he literally has just said in the last 24 hours that germans who take offence at that idiotic german bomber football chant should "get a sense of humour"

he's a racist word removed and deserves any misery that comes his way

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Two Liz Trusses! You're as good as two Liz Trusses!

To be fair to Liz Truss, these costs from Reform are over the course of a year, whereas Luz Truss achieved her figures in only 50 days. Imagine the harm she could have achieved given a full year.

• Haha 4

On 14/06/2024 at 21:45, chrisp65 said:

Needs more than a milkshake

As the saying goes, authoritarian gits of a feather flock together. 

You would hope that increased scrutiny as an MP (if he gets there) would highlight links with Russia, and there are questions to answer for sure. But this may be wishful thinking, as I am sure he will continue to ensure  there is a big enough media circus to drown out meaningful questions. 

But being suspected as an agent of a foreign power as an MP is surely more serious than being a useful idiot to one.

18 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

You would hope that increased scrutiny as an MP (if he gets there) would highlight links with Russia, and there are questions to answer for sure. But this may be wishful thinking, as I am sure he will continue to ensure  there is a big enough media circus to drown out meaningful questions. 

But being suspected as an agent of a foreign power as an MP is surely more serious than being a useful idiot to one.

Boris Johnson

You’ll get away with pretty much anything if the media think you’re fun. Even giving your own security the slip so you can meet up with ex KGB.

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Boris Johnson

You’ll get away with pretty much anything if the media think you’re fun. Even giving your own security the slip so you can meet up with ex KGB.

All the stuff with Evgeny Lebedev is pure Russophibia though, says a prominent member of the House  of Lords....

...Alexander Lebedev. 

I did enjoy the letter from him to Private Eye though that eschewed the usual "Dear Sir" in favour of "Dear  Racist word removed"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, tomav84 said:

he's a racist word removed and deserves any misery that comes his way

No he doesn’t. He’s not a rapist , or child molester ffs . 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

IMG-0737.jpg

Absolutely nowhere near the Gurnos estate where Farage was, The Gurnos is half way up a mountain from there 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

IMG-0736.jpg

I would bet you can find some comment or quote from Farage stating that the Union Flag colours should not be messed with. 

32 minutes ago, bickster said:

Absolutely nowhere near the Gurnos estate where Farage was, The Gurnos is half way up a mountain from there 

Who is it again that is against being controlled and call everyone else snowflakes? I’m trying to remember.

Just now, Genie said:

Who is it again that is against being controlled and call everyone else snowflakes? I’m trying to remember.

Well yes but I suspect that the sign is bollocks. Like I said, its nowhere near where he was and Farage likes getting milkshakes getting thrown at him because it allows him to play the victim card.

I mean if you really wanted to throw some liquid at farage I'm sure you'd be able to find something suitable in the Gurnos Stores, Greggs of the Gurnos Fish Bar (good chippy btw) literally next door to the Gurnos Club

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well yes but I suspect that the sign is bollocks. Like I said, its nowhere near where he was and Farage likes getting milkshakes getting thrown at him because it allows him to play the victim card.

I mean if you really wanted to throw some liquid at farage I'm sure you'd be able to find something suitable in the Gurnos Stores, Greggs of the Gurnos Fish Bar (good chippy btw) literally next door to the Gurnos Club

It does look fake tbh, still funny though.

You’re right about Farage too, he’s desperately hoping to be hit with a milkshake from someone with dark skin.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â