UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

If Starmer was a hate filled, divisive, racist who spouted inciteful bile then I'd be out milking my cow now.

presumably you are on your way to Hackney to visit Diane then :D 

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

is it ok to assault a bigoted, racist, homophobic, transphobe? yes

it really isn't 

for sure , I get what you are saying , but you can't have laws and policing based purely around someone's ideals just because a person finds that view abhorrent 

As its Farage we are talking about here , presumably if he was racist, homophobic, transphobe etc , the police would have taken him in for questioning , there are laws that forbid that sort of thing ... its not for some toe rag on the street to decide  

• Like 2

I've got no issue with it being wrong to assault Farage. It is. And if someone assaults him then they should be punished for it.

My issue is people being pissed off with things that aren't assault because it could have been assault

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

it really isn't 

for sure , I get what you are saying , but you can't have laws and policing based purely around someone's ideals just because a person finds that view abhorrent 

As its Farage we are talking about here , presumably if he was racist, homophobic, transphobe etc , the police would have taken him in for questioning , there are laws that forbid that sort of thing ... its not for some toe rag on the street to decide  

oh i was talking morally. if you commit a crime, you should be punished. i wasn't suggesting these individuals shouldn't, just that i don't have issue with them doing it

• Thanks 1

Hopefully a former expat will wake up in 13C Gt Yarmouth, read that it's 25C in Marbella, then go out and stick a brick through the traitor's skull.

The lied to taking him down is best.

Edited by Xann

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

presumably you are on your way to Hackney to visit Diane then :D 

c51cd4c7731e73d70fbae10cccc1f3606fe255412ebeeffae4890f35c4fcc967_1.jpg

• Haha 1

"Vote Reform UK", "Only Reform UK has a real plan for Britain" - an account on X has posted these and similar messages every couple of hours since the start of the election campaign.

The account, GenZBloomer, is one of dozens across X, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok which the BBC has identified as posting hundreds of repeated messages in comment threads expressing support for Reform UK.

Their behaviour has prompted claims from other social media users that they are fake - automated "bot" accounts - and they are distorting the online conversation to try to exaggerate the popularity of Reform UK.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1335nj316lo

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

If ever I see someone mention support for a particular party on facebook it’s for Reform. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone (in this pre-Ge cycle) express proud support for Conservative or Labour.

Depends on how the algorithms shape your echo chamber. I get loads of anti-Tory stuff, and my friends group tends to be massively pro-Labour, but yeah, FB chucks a lot of Reform shite at me, tempting me to bite. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

If ever I see someone mention support for a particular party on facebook it’s for Reform. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone (in this pre-Ge cycle) express proud support for Conservative or Labour.

Are you on about your friends/family? I have had a similar experience. I just unfollow them so I don't have to see their crap. In fact I preempted it with some people and unfollowed them some time ago. I have in the past gone down the route of trying to debate with them and realised I am wasting my time as they just come out with complete nonsense. 

Edited by markavfc40

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Are you on about your friends/family? I have had a similar experience. I just unfollow them so I don't have to see their crap. In fact I preempted it with some people and unfollowed them some time ago. I have in the past gone down the route of trying to debate with them and realised I am wasting my time as they just come out with complete nonsense. 

This observation is a combination of old friends and local “spotted” posts. Anything political seems to have people announcing in the comments that Reform are the answer. 

I have a large qty of old mates unfollowed following their relentless posts pushing for Brexit.

I wonder how many of his new fans have seen that little clip of him voicing a pro IRA sentiment because someone gave him a few quid to do so.

That should galvanise the Farage fever they’ve found themselves stricken with.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Genie said:

I have a large qty of old mates unfollowed following their relentless posts pushing for Brexit

I'm pretty sure that not one of my friends or family[*] has ever voted Tory or supported Brexit. 

[*] The single exception was my Mother - but even she defected to Labour in her later years. 

Edited by mjmooney

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

Bananas

6) Make crime illegal

7) Support the troops

Scrapping the TV license will be a popular one though I suspect. 

Edited by Genie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â