UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

15 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

That could have been a paper cup full of milkshake ffs. In fact scrap that it could have been a paper cup full of a milkshake containing nuts and Farage could have a nut allergy. 

If that was at starmer you would have been calling the thrower scum or a right wing nut job. Only taking this stance because you hate the tories and anything that's right wing. 

Would you support this stance if it was a brick or a rock? Its pretty sad that you have to mock me mark for making a few points and cant debate the subject properly.  Whatever floats your boat 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

I think unprovoked (disliking someone's opinion isn't provocation) assault of any kind should result in a prosecution. 

I’d agree, if he was seriously injured. He wasn’t even hit.

Would you extend your take to sports, out of interest?

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If that was at starmer you would have been calling the thrower scum or a right wing nut job. Only taking this stance because you hate the tories and anything that's right wing. 

Would you support this stance if it was a brick or a rock? Its pretty sad that you have to mock me mark for making a few points and cant debate the subject properly.  Whatever floats your boat 🤷‍♂️

It wasn't a brick or a rock. 

It reminds me of a conversation in Batman where they're discussing the rights and wrongs of vigilantism and Harvey Dent says "Gotham is proud of an ordinary citizen standing up for what's right".

I'm proud of an ordinary citizen standing up to milkshake a fascist. I don't think Farage should be killed or maimed or something but if people want to chuck a milkshake or some rotten fruit, then have at him.

31 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I’d agree, if he was seriously injured. He wasn’t even hit.

Would you extend your take to sports, out of interest?

Yes, for example anybody that throws coins at players simply because they play for the other team ironically deserve the book throwing at them.

8 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Yes, for example anybody that throws coins at players simply because they play for the other team ironically deserve the book throwing at them.

Why do coins equal books?

27 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

It wasn't a brick or a rock. 

It reminds me of a conversation in Batman where they're discussing the rights and wrongs of vigilantism and Harvey Dent says "Gotham is proud of an ordinary citizen standing up for what's right".

I'm proud of an ordinary citizen standing up to milkshake a fascist. I don't think Farage should be killed or maimed or something but if people want to chuck a milkshake or some rotten fruit, then have at him.

As i said above during my intial point i thought it was a rock/brick hence why i called for a prison sentence. Ive clarified if it was a cup then no it shouldn't.  The milkshake episode again i dont like anything thrown at a mp. We shouldnt be enouraging any form of assault as by the law it is.

You just know some idiot will take it too far. One day it could be a paper cup the next it could be  a brick. We shouldn't support this kind of behaviour period.

You have the right to protest - that i am in fully support of.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Matty Cash deliberately kicks Bentancur knowing he won't get the ball, ends up with a mid-term injury.  Prison for assault?

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

As i said above during my intial point i thought it was a rock/brick hence why i called for a prison sentence. Ive clarified if it was a cup then no it shouldn't.  The milkshake episode again i dont like anything thrown at a mp. We shouldnt be enouraging any form of assault as by the law it is.

You just know some idiot will take it too far. One day it could be a paper cup the next it could be  a brick. We shouldn't support this kind of behaviour period.

There's a world of difference between supporting the behaviour (which I don't think anyone is; aside from in jest) and calling for people to be sent to prison.  It isn't always the extremes!

17 hours ago, Davkaus said:

What's this clearing in the woods doing touring the land in an open top bus when he's not even won a trophy?

Have you forgotten the Brexit Cup?  He surely played up front in that.

It's a matter of time till something more serious happens.  these people are currently playing into his hands.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Matty Cash deliberately kicks Bentancur knowing he won't get the ball, ends up with a mid-term injury.  Prison for assault?

That’s an interesting one, you see it a lot in places like Sunday league. You run at someone you don’t like on the pitch and smash your elbow in their face or leap off the ground to snap their leg, red card nothing else.

You do the same on the street and you go to prison.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It's a matter of time till something more serious happens.  these people are currently playing into his hands.

Wait until a dark skinned person does it.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Nah he was in the stands shouting abuse

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

There's a world of difference between supporting the behaviour (which I don't think anyone is; aside from in jest) and calling for people to be sent to prison.  It isn't always the extremes!

Again - i said if it was a brick or rock. I mean surely you are not defending that ? That could kill someone so yes i am calling for a prison sentence on that scenerio.

I mean we shouldn't be enouraging any behaviour like that considering we have scum like the person who murdered jo cox. There is always that scope of one person taking it too far.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If Starmer was a hate filled, divisive, racist who spouted inciteful bile then I'd be out milking my cow now.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Perhaps we need to redefine the definition of assault. I don't doubt that technically you're correct under the current law but I don't think it's particularly fair to lump that girl the other day or the guy yesterday in with people who throw a punch at spoons on a Friday night.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Are we back at this again?

If it's a brick or a rock then it's very serious.

If it's a paper cup then it isn't.

You shouldn't punish people for crimes they could have committed but didn't

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Are we back at this again?

If it's a brick or a rock then it's very serious.

If it's a paper cup then it isn't.

You shouldn't punish people for crimes they could have committed but didn't

Back at what ? 

I was responding to a post 

is it ok to assault an MP/electoral candidate whose political views you disagree with? no

is it ok to assault a bigoted, racist, homophobic, transphobe? yes

my only issue with it is that it gives him headlines and sympathy so i'd like people to refrain from doing it until the election is over

then they can throw what they like at the prick for all i care

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â