UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

A Reform UK candidate claimed the country would be "far better" if it had "taken Hitler up on his offer of neutrality" instead of fighting the Nazis in World War Two.

Ian Gribbin, the party's candidate in Bexhill and Battle, also wrote online that women were the "sponging gender" and should be "deprived of health care". 

In posts from 2022 on the Unherd magazine website, seen by the BBC, he said Winston Churchill was "abysmal" and praised Russian President Vladimir Putin.

A Reform spokesman said the comments were not "endorsements" but "written with an eye to inconvenient perspectives and truths", while his remarks about women were "tongue in cheek". 

Mr Gribbin declined to comment.

BBC link

• Haha 1

I mean, not only are their candidates a bunch of lunatics, at least in the past they'd kick them out when these stories popped up, now they just double down.

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I mean, not only are their candidates a bunch of lunatics, at least in the past they'd kick them out when these stories popped up, now they just double down.

That is because the nominations have closed and they might actually win a few seats, they just don't know where. Previously it was all about appearances, now its about seats, they care much more about the power than the image

19 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Thick bastards

"why, should we make our elderly suffer to feed young children?", I see it as the young children getting their own back on you old buggers for voting Brexit. nah nah nee nah nah.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

We used to be a proper country. This is the guy pulling the strings in the UK right now.

I really  hope something comes out to reveal him as basically teetotal, similar for William Hague's 12 points a day claim being exposed as nonsense years ago. Wishful thinking.

10 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I really  hope something comes out to reveal him as basically teetotal, similar for William Hague's 12 points a day claim being exposed as nonsense years ago. Wishful thinking.

We’re so easily bought, like when Boris went for a photo op pretending to have an after work pint (breaking all the covid rules at the time) and the throbbers thought he was a legend

41 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Politics Joe are the worst for it, it's either people they agree with, or the thickest people that they could find

Oh I dunno, the BBC visiting a cafe in Stoke at 10am seems particularly unbiased

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

We’re so easily bought, like when Boris went for a photo op pretending to have an after work pint (breaking all the covid rules at the time) and the throbbers thought he was a legend

Just needs a hot mic moment with Farage saying that his pint of Spitfire is disgusting  and he much prefers a chilled cremant

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â