UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And if the milkshake had been a grenade heโ€™d have really been in trouble

Its only funny because it hasnt happened yet. You will change your tune if it ever happened. Then you will be looking at a murder case and it wont be very funny at all.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

None of this sort of behaviour in terms of throwing shit at MPs is acceptable. Punish them at the balot box that is best form of revenge

Which MP had something thrown at them?

(I do agree btw.)

ย 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its only funny because it hasnt happened yet. You will change your tune if it ever happened. Then you will be looking at a murder case and it wont be very funny at all.

Exactly, murdering an MP = not funny

Throwing milkshake at a clearing in the woods = funny (but should also be punished).

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If starmer had a allergy to peanut butter and some idiot threw a bucket of peanut butter at him and it puts him in a life threatening situation will it still be funny or is not ok because your on the same political spectrum?

None of this sort of behaviour in terms of throwing shit at MPs is acceptable. Punish them at the balot box that is best form of revenge

Starmer is an elected MP from a democratic political party. Heโ€™s not my cup of tea I wonโ€™t be voting for him or his party, but I recognise that he is a serious politician. I might not like the brand of democracy that made him an MP, I might not agree with the internal processes of his party. But I can recognise its legitimate.

Perhaps a better analogy would be, would you be upset if someone had milkshaked Sir Oswald Moseley?
ย 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If starmer had a allergy to peanut butter and some idiot threw a bucket of peanut butter at him and it puts him in a life threatening situation will it still be funny or is not ok because your on the same political spectrum?

To use an analogy that should be quite on brand for Farage's mob - if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, limpid said:

Which MP had something thrown at them?

(I do agree btw.)

ย 

Haha forgot to insert <wannabe failed MP electoral candidate>

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Starmer is an elected MP from a democratic political party. Heโ€™s not my cup of tea I wonโ€™t be voting for him or his party, but I recognise that he is a serious politician. I might not like the brand of democracy that made him an MP, I might not agree with the internal processes of his party. But I can recognise its legitimate.

Perhaps a better analogy would be, would you be upset if someone had milkshaked Sir Oswald Moseley?
ย 

Interesting- i did think you would vote labour tbh just to rid of the tories. Im not voting for either of these parties as they both suck balls..both have a history of failing the British people. One took us to a pointless war, and lied about it while the others destroyed the nhs, crashed the economy and sorting their mates out left right and centre.ย 

I mean this is the first time ever i really am contemplating not voting as i dont like any party. I was going to go for lib dem but i don't even know what davey or his party stand for anymore.

Davey reminds me of the guy in the room that no one pays attention too or takes seriously.

Then you have the greens - who i think will tax the hell out of us.

Then there is farage. Enough said

God almighty is the best we have ?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Itโ€™s only funny because it hasnt happened yet. You will change your tune if it ever happened. Then you will be looking at a murder case and it wont be very funny at all.

No whatโ€™s funny are these insane comparisons.ย 
ย 

What if it was acid?! What if it was peanuts and he had a nut allergy?!

Yeah but it wasnโ€™t.ย 
ย 

You may as well say โ€œwhat if that coffee I drank earlier wasnโ€™t coffee at all but it was MOLTEN LAVA?!โ€

It makes no **** sense.ย 
ย 

If someone murdered nigel Farage then it wouldnโ€™t be funny

If someone throws a milkshake on him then it is.ย 
ย 

They are not the same thingย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That wouldnโ€™t be funny because it would kill him.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t understand what youโ€™re struggling to grasp here? Killing someone isnโ€™t the same as throwing a bit of milkshake on them

ย 

Itโ€™s funny if I trip my mate over for a laugh.ย 
Itโ€™s not funny if I saw his legs off with a rusty carving knife. ย See the difference?

Edited by Stevo985
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Interesting- i did think you would vote labour tbh just to rid of the tories. Im not voting for either of these parties as they both suck balls..both have a history of failing the British people. One took us to a pointless war, and lied about it while the others destroyed the nhs, crashed the economy and sorting their mates out left right and centre.ย 

I mean this is the first time ever i really am contemplating not voting as i dont like any party. I was going to go for lib dem but i don't even know what davey or his party stand for anymore.

Davey reminds me of the guy in the room that no one pays attention too or takes seriously.

Then you have the greens - who i think will tax the hell out of us.

Then there is farage. Enough said

God almighty is the best we have ?

Labour will win here as the mood is we need change.

Then, in 5 years, or in 10 years, the mood will be that we need change, and the tory will get in.

The hope is that eventually 51% are persuaded of what change actually is.

ย 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That wouldnโ€™t be funny because it would kill him.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t understand what youโ€™re struggling to grasp here? Killing someone isnโ€™t the same as throwing a bit of milkshake on them

ย 

Itโ€™s funny if I trip my mate over for a laugh.ย 
Itโ€™s not funny if I saw his legs off with a rusty carving knife. ย See the difference?

I dint understand what you are not grasping as it was just a mere example of how "a mere prank could go wrong"

Yes my example is far fetched but it could happen to anyone who has a nut allergy foe example.ย 

Would you find it funny if a right winger done it to starmer?ย 

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Labour will win here as the mood is we need change.

Then, in 5 years, or in 10 years, the mood will be that we need change, and the tory will get in.

The hope is that eventually 51% are persuaded of what change actually is.

ย 

Completely agree with that. Its a endless circle of shit.

I cant remember who said it but political reform is way forward

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dint understand what you are not grasping as it was just a mere example of how "a mere prank could go wrong"

Yes my example is far fetched but it could happen to anyone who has a nut allergy foe example.ย 

Would you find it funny if a right winger done it to starmer?ย 

There were no nuts involved. Youโ€™ve made that up. You may as well complain that if it had been a crocodile that sheโ€™d thrown it would have been dangerous.
ย 

but Ok. I agree that if a prank went so wrong that instead of throwing a milkshake at someone which can do no more damage than make them soggy and embarrass them, you instead accidentally threw a bucket of peanut butter over someone with a nut allergy and killed them then that wouldnโ€™t be funny.ย 
ย 

Yes I absolutely would think it was funny if it had happened to Starmer.ย 
ย 

I think itโ€™s wrong, but itโ€™s still funny. Itโ€™s MORE funny that it happened to Farage though because I donโ€™t like him

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

There were no nuts involved. Youโ€™ve made that up. You may as well complain that if it had been a crocodile that sheโ€™d thrown it would have been dangerous.
ย 

but Ok. I agree that if a prank went so wrong that instead of throwing a milkshake at someone which can do no more damage than make them soggy and embarrass them, you instead accidentally threw a bucket of peanut butter over someone with a nut allergy and killed them then that wouldnโ€™t be funny.ย 
ย 

Yes I absolutely would think it was funny if it had happened to Starmer.ย 
ย 

I think itโ€™s wrong, but itโ€™s still funny. Itโ€™s MORE funny that it happened to Farage though because I donโ€™t like him

Fair enough i dont agree with it but you are entitled to feel how you like ๐Ÿ˜

In a parallel universe, that plane crash killed the clearing in the woods and we didn't leave the EU.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

spacer.png
ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Politics 1960โ€™s style as Mosley re launches his political career.

ย 

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png
ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Politics 1960โ€™s style as Mosley re launches his political career.

ย 

Capitalist propaganda, look at that cup!

Splitters!

Posted (edited)

Depressingly predictable comments on the D-Day coverage. This is a very typical snapshot.ย 

ย 

Screenshot_2024-06-06-15-24-03-31_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Edited by mjmooney

ร—
ร—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

ร‚