UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

5 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Disagree. I don't think he should be allowed to be in a position where someone feels compelled to "shake him up".

She's a symptom of letting this bell end show up all over the place breeding hate.

The result of too much tolerance is intolerance.

Utter bollocks

• Haha 1

I think that makes it ...

Brexit Nuts 4 - Non-Brexit Nuts 2

Farage (2) 19, 24

Yaxley-Lennon  19

Soubry 19

Benjamin 19

Riley 19

The BBC have been creaming themselves for 48 hours solid that this Poundland Fascist is setting the agenda and the agenda is immigration. It would appear the nation has not been waiting for the messiah to enter the race. 

• Like 1

And if nothing else, I bet once the smug prick has got back and changed into a dry suit, he'll absolutely love that he's able to play the victim with the moral high ground again.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Didn't take long

GPO7VMdWQAAGnz3?format=jpg&name=large

Call me Mystic Dave 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

She’s come at him on the angle, did well to land some of the milkshake. A bit of a lesson for the next person, try and get straight on if possible and then hit that bullshitting toad face square in the middle.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Relax, control your breathing, aim for the chest.

This wild flailing action can be drilled out of them with national service.

• Haha 3

Yes so as much as the crowds were there, its quite easy to also see some of the crowd applaud the young milkshakers actions, so it shouldn't be an automatic assumption that all there were supporters, not only that but a lot will have come from neighbouring constituencies too.

Essentially in circumstances such as this with people like this, people will come some distance and some will come just for a nosey about

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Yes so as much as the crowds were there, its quite easy to also see some of the crowd applaud the young milkshakers actions, so it shouldn't be an automatic assumption that all there were supporters, not only that but a lot will have come from neighbouring constituencies too.

Essentially in circumstances such as this with people like this, people will come some distance and some will come just for a nosey about

Tbf, If he was in my town and I was free, I’d of gone to town for a gander and a Maccies 

I’m coming round to the idea of Nigel running for MP

Scenario 1: He fails again = funny

Scenario 2: He gets elected, all of a sudden he isn’t just a gobshite barking from the sidelines, he’ll be accountable and have expectations on him to do certain things and behave a certain way, and respond to his constituents. He won’t like that.

18 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Tbf, If he was in my town and I was free, I’d of gone to town for a gander and a Maccies 

Exactly, I think I probably would have too.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â