UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Posted (edited)

I can’t believe over the years something really terrible hasn’t been dug up on him. 

He can’t be that much of a horrible cretin without skeletons in the cupboard.

Edited by Genie

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I can’t believe over the years nothing really terrible hasn’t been dug up on him. 

He can’t be that much of a horrible cretin without skeletons in the cupboard.

There’s plenty, and from a young age. Being a fascist whilst a schoolchild is a fairly cumbersome skeleton, but small boats/country’s full/Islam threat/likes a drink down the pub/ seems like a decent bloke have somehow covered it up in the eyes of people who believe he speaks for them. And because of this he will continue to be financed by some really dark money. 

I do worry about what might be waiting in the wings when people have had enough of Labour, whether that's in 5, or 10+ years. Eventually it'll happen and I'm very concerned the default opposition will make the current Tories look benign. Hopefully it's the lib dems.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I do worry about what might be waiting in the wings when people have had enough of Labour, whether that's in 5, or 10+ years. Eventually it'll happen and I'm very concerned the default opposition will make the current Tories look benign. Hopefully it's the lib dems.

We’ll be fine with Labour as long as they deliver what people think they’ve promised.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I won't worry much as long as  we get electoral reform. Still just an "if" at the moment. We need to never have a supermajority again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bickster said:

At least Iain Dale had the good sense to pull out (unlike Farage's father)

This needs to be stuck on every lamp post in Clacton, just so they know what their getting, Farage, the fraud.

Think I may checkout of this election and just turn up and vote on the day.  Absolutely sick of the sight and sound of this **** wanknugget!

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It'll be an unpopular view, because he's a word removed, and who can look at that and not smirk, but it isn't right and she should be charged as the previous person was.

Hope the criminal record was worth it.

Disagree. I don't think he should be allowed to be in a position where someone feels compelled to "shake him up".

She's a symptom of letting this bell end show up all over the place breeding hate.

The result of too much tolerance is intolerance.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â