UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

Or, he’s taking the Laurence Fox line

of thinking and contemplating withdrawing his party from the election so as not to split the right wing lobotomy vote.

It’ll be another version of ‘make me an offer’.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Looks like the little toad is running after all. 

If he stands in RIchmond I'll laugh quite a bit :D 

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

If he stands in RIchmond I'll laugh quite a bit :D 

The assumption is that (if he is standing) they'll be kicking the current Clacton candidate out with Farage replacing him. 

One of only two seats that it's plausible that they could win. Another high-profile defeat isn't really what he's looking for.

• Like 1

On 31/05/2024 at 09:57, desensitized43 said:

So what do we think, people?

Do we think the reason there's "so many barbers around these days" is because they're all a front for some kind of illegal activity?

It's because 80% of fellas under the age of 65 now sport a skin fade and they're **** tricky to get right.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

He's announcing his engagement to Diane Abbott. 

It's a good job Diane doesn't read off topic or she'd have confirmed this to the BBC by now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ml1dch said:

The assumption is that (if he is standing) they'll be kicking the current Clacton candidate out with Farage replacing him.

Bingo

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I am rather concerned that the Tories will now do a deal

It is now quite easy to see a world where Sunak pulls resources from Clacton, Skegness, Ashfield and wherever that c*** Habib is standing, and Reform pull resources from the top hundred at-risk Tory seats in return.

Might as well have a rump of a hundred sitting MPs when he takes over their party officially.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

Interesting, I don’t watch Peston but this is his take after Farage appeared last week

Great news then.  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â