UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

When they have a politics programme specific to Wales during an election campaign and it excludes Plaid and Greens, but includes Farage, I’d suggest they are acting against their stated mission.

A bit like when they have the serving Labour Health Minister on complaining about the state of the NHS but they don’t have a journalist of sufficient calibre to point out Labour have been in charge of the NHS in Wales for 25 years. Hardly educates or informs the electorate to just nod in gratitude for being granted an interview.

I agree. I was just making a joke about the "Bell end community" who like him.

14 minutes ago, blandy said:

I agree. I was just making a joke about the "Bell end community" who like him.

Didn’t realise he was so popular amongst Man City supporters but I guess the rosette is the right colour

• Like 1

16 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

When they have a politics programme specific to Wales during an election campaign and it excludes Plaid and Greens, but includes Farage, I’d suggest they are acting against their stated mission.

A bit like when they have the serving Labour Health Minister on complaining about the state of the NHS but they don’t have a journalist of sufficient calibre to point out Labour have been in charge of the NHS in Wales for 25 years. Hardly educates or informs the electorate to just nod in gratitude for being granted an interview.

Yes, but who cut all the funding. They might have the ability to choose where to spend it, but when there's not enough to go round...

• Like 1

So what do we think, people?

Do we think the reason there's "so many barbers around these days" is because they're all a front for some kind of illegal activity? Are reform onto something or do we think they just have a problem with Asian's opening up 'Turkish Barbers'? hmmmm

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Yes, but who cut all the funding. They might have the ability to choose where to spend it, but when there's not enough to go round...

Oh I agree, unused tax raising powers, a refusal to take more responsibility even when offered, Westminster control, and the on going theft of extraction by the Crown Estate are all definitely a massive part of the problem. I’d love Labour to raise this as an issue. Or be challenged on it by journalists. But turkeys and Christmas come to mind. They’ve had an easy ride for 14 years whilst pretending the previous decade didn’t exist, bemoaning their lack of power whilst declining more power. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

So what do we think, people?

Do we think the reason there's "so many barbers around these days" is because they're all a front for some kind of illegal activity? Are reform onto something or do we think they just have a problem with Asian's opening up 'Turkish Barbers'? hmmmm

Just as many Nail Bars and daft women’s hairdressers and don’t get me started on day spas / pamper lounges or places that fill women’s faces with botulism, then there's tattoo parlours… but not many of them are run by people with darker skin.

As usual it’s just dog whistle racism

Posted (edited)

Some march tomorrow in London all over social media protesting about dual policing but promoted by a soft rock anthem called 'Enough is enough' showing giant lions,  giant lions attacking Arabs, Jesus walking on water and on a crucifix with giant lion in the background, lots of flags, St George on a trusty steed looking all buff, a group of Muslims praying outside Westminster Abbey and recent Palestine support marches and a certain Mr Robinson in attendance. What on earth could go wrong ? 

Edited by Follyfoot

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Some march tomorrow in London all over social media protesting about dual policing but promoted by a soft rock anthem called 'Enough is enough' showing giant lions, Jesus and lots of flags, St George on a trusty steed, a group of Muslims praying outside Westminster Abbey and recent Palestine support marches and a certain Mr Robinson in attendance. What on earth could go wrong ? 

You know that thing about social media algorithms tailoring content specifically to the interests of the individual reader...

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ml1dch said:

You know that thing about social media algorithms tailoring content specifically to the interests of the individual reader...

😉

It popped up after watching a video of Blues beating us 2-1 in the League cup that morphed into the Enkleman blunder, Jack getting chinned and Blues singing SOTV at the UB40 concert😆

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

This was a classic.

Just reposted this in. WhatsApp group I'm in with known Brexiteers. 

The response:

Remainer humour, funny 🙄 

So no contrition there at all. 

My response

Ahh. Sorry buddy. I've seen how dumb I was now with things going so well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Where's the obvious Father Ted response?

There’s absolutely loads of them out there

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Looks like the little toad is running after all. 

I guess the verdict in the Trump case changed his plans.

He better not be coming to Tamworth.. he might win 

Edited by Genie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â