UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

3 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Except even Farage has said he thinks it's a stupid idea

Not really relevant though. Farage is somewhat of a broken figure for the Throbbers , even Lee Anderson told him to man up this week when he announced he wasn’t standing. His “I will make more money from going to the US to help Trump than I will standing in the UK election” has gone down like a bag of rainbow coloured jelly babies with them

It also doesn’t matter what he thinks, it’s what the Throbbers think that matters

There's some wouid be labour voters that vote for reform because of immigration. But seriously they are blinkered because Reform offer them nothing. These are the people that supported Truss and the budget. I totally detest them. On the other  side i don't agree with the British Communinist party and their views either.

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

i don't agree with the British Communinist party and their views either.

Which one? :D 

Just now, PaulC said:

CPB

CPB or CPB (M-L)? 
And yes they do have completely different policies on immigration.

10 hours ago, bickster said:

Not really relevant though. Farage is somewhat of a broken figure for the Throbbers , even Lee Anderson told him to man up this week when he announced he wasn’t standing. His “I will make more money from going to the US to help Trump than I will standing in the UK election” has gone down like a bag of rainbow coloured jelly babies with them

It also doesn’t matter what he thinks, it’s what the Throbbers think that matters

It's  a curious one - does Farage set the views of the throbbers, or parrot them in order to stay relevant? 

And in fairness, Lee Anderson would tell Chuck Norris/James Milner to man up, he's just that type. No one is ever manly enough.  They're a confused bunch.  

But yes please to the rainbow jelly. babies.  

44 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

It's  a curious one - does Farage set the views of the throbbers, or parrot them in order to stay relevant? 

I've seen Farage blame all ills on Muslims, literally today - possibly all future ills on muslims - I don't stand for that, I dislike toad headed Oxford boys - would go out for bat against him.

9 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

And in fairness, Lee Anderson would tell Chuck Norris/James Milner to man up, he's just that type. No one is ever manly enough.  They're a confused bunch.  

But yes please to the rainbow jelly. babies.  

Well he certainly came out fighting yesterday. I think that’s the most openly racist I’ve ever seen him

I always saw Farage as an opportunist, basically looking for a niche he could carve out to ultimately benefit his own agenda - basically a George Galloway for the right.

Seems to me that his real ideology was towards low-tax, low-regulation system and it would be consumer protections and standardisation from the EU that he really had a problem with. Watching it unfold as a teenager i always thought he simply built upon the BNP surge under Nick Griffin (and the foolish immigration targets from the Tories that followed) to mop up the racists.

That's before we get into courting Murdoch after the phone-hacking scandal etc. 

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Well he certainly came out fighting yesterday. I think that’s the most openly racist I’ve ever seen him

The stuff he was coming out with yesterday to Trevor Phillips on Sky was revolting. Phillips had a responsibility as the interviewer to call him out on his blatant racism but didn't.

8 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

The stuff he was coming out with yesterday to Trevor Phillips on Sky was revolting. Phillips had a responsibility as the interviewer to call him out on his blatant racism but didn't.

Trevor Phillips is awful, as are an awful lot of Sky News reporters..

Beth Rigby today asked Kier Starmer a question that went along the lines of Tories… National Service… proving popular with the voters… blah ?

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Trevor Phillips is awful, as are an awful lot of Sky News reporters..

Beth Rigby today asked Kier Starmer a question that went along the lines of Tories… National Service… proving popular with the voters… blah ?

So Rigby told blatant lies then. 90% of the TV journalists in this country are useless. Those that aren't, like Victoria Derbyshire and Krishnan Guru-Murthy, stand out a mile. 

• Like 1

Farage really is keen on getting involved. Already sick of this grifting clearing in the woods.

Hasn't got the stomach for the electorate to reject him again, so he's just embracing his position as Honourary President of a group of thick bellends, popping up around the country like the world's shittest game of whackamole, thinking he's in a position to demand a debate with the Prime Minister.

Fair play to her although she has since had to apologise for not meeting BBC standards on impartiality, standards that obviously don't apply to Laura Kuenssberg.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Jesus Christ. The laugher. Broken country

What is he doing with his mouth there?

Also 'and I rather enjoy it' r.e. the abuse he gets. Let the mask slip there. He's a wind-up merchant and thrives on it. He makes shed loads of money by undermining our democracy and endangering our lives. All while fooling people into thinking he's 'one of them' even though he's a millionaire with a background in finance! You have to admit, he's good at what he does. God, when will he bugger off?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â