UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Well, he’s suing them so that should get his numbers up. 
Good old Nige, always seems to land on his feet with a trail of distruction behind him.

Can’t wait to see if he’s actually claiming reputational damage when it was he himself who told everyone

Despite all the beasties and insect eating tasks he may be forced through on this show, there is no doubt he is going to use this as a stage to get his political point across and why everyone needs to vote for Him/Reform.

He will no doubt make all of the right noises that a majority of people will want to hear, alongside getting his huge pay check.

58 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Despite all the beasties and insect eating tasks he may be forced through on this show, there is no doubt he is going to use this as a stage to get his political point across and why everyone needs to vote for Him/Reform.

He will no doubt make all of the right noises that a majority of people will want to hear, alongside getting his huge pay check.

On the other hand, he could just come across as a tw*t.

Edited by meregreen
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm A Celeb viewing figures down 2Mil on last year :crylaugh: 

I can’t believe they are able to spend £1.5m getting Farage on the show. Last year Hancock was paid £320k.

It’s dying like X-Factor was. ITV don’t seem to be able to see when they’ve flogged something death. Love Island another example, viewing figures have fallen off a cliff. 

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I can’t believe they are able to spend £1.5m getting Farage on the show. Last year Hancock was paid £320k.

Radio 4 was chatting about Farage being announced for the show last week. It''ll maybe on catch up?

I forget who it was they interviewed, an agent possibly? it was someone that was aware of the business side.

He called bullshit on the claimed fee.

7 minutes ago, Xann said:

Radio 4 was chatting about Farage being announced for the show last week. It''ll maybe on catch up?

I forget who it was they interviewed, an agent possibly? it was someone that was aware of the business side.

He called bullshit on the claimed fee.

That might be the case.

The £320k for Hancock is legit because it was declared on his parliamentary system (unless he lied). £1.5m for Farage doesn’t seem to stack up against what they have paid previously. 

Reform have changed their official name for electoral purposes i.e. what appears on the ballot paper to Reform UK: The Brexit Party Tice has also vowed to stand a candidate against every Conservative candidate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Tice has also vowed to stand a candidate against every Conservative candidate

Can't wait to see what ghouls with barely concealed skeletons in their closet are selected this time.

• Like 1

I think Reform is clever branding by them, it’ll resonate with the “all politicians are bullshitters” and they think they’re voting for a brave new world of politics.

I’ve seen people justify voting for them before suggesting it’s a vote for change, rather than declaring themselves a massive racist with a small brain.

(Black immigrant) youtuber lady just had a go at him for his stance on immigration. He said he doesn’t have a problem with foreigners, but the problem he has with the numbers coming to the UK was because it puts too much strain on the NHS. 

She said the strain is on the NHS because it’s under funded. It’s staffed by the people he doesn’t want to come to the UK. He then said they should agree to disagree on the subject :lol: 

She said why do you think black people hate you so much, he said black people in south London love him.

I think that’s the most he’s been interrogated on the subject of immigration in over 10 years. 

(posted here because by his own admission he could be the next Conservative leader).

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

think that’s the most he’s been interrogated on the subject of immigration in over 10 years. 

(posted here because by his own admission he could be the next Conservative leader).

I’d say it was next to impossible for him to be next Tory leader given that he isn’t even in the party let alone an MP

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I’d say it was next to impossible for him to be next Tory leader given that he isn’t even in the party let alone an MP

Yes could he's unlikely to join the party and stand as a candidate for them in the next election.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â