The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

44 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Bought some records, got a gig ticket, bought some spices in the market, had a beer, been to the football.

Not bad so far.

Quiet one here.

Cut the grass, took the dog on a big walk, vacuumed the whole house, watched Villa, watching City, about to go and collect a curry. Bit of Xbox and a beer later I reckon. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Went to Cosmos yesterday in wolvo . First time of going , thought it was decent . Anyone else been?  Today Is kids football and that’s about it. 

Many many moons ago, was always decent but felt very 'confused' - although I suppose that's the point of it really.

Few beers and some scran on Friday night with the missus - She lost her head and blocked me (again) - so had a few beers at Leicester yesterday, and shall be doing the same today as I watch the football, the cricket and the F1 in my pants all day.

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

Few beers and some scran on Friday night with the missus - She lost her head and blocked me (again)

Why do you do it yourself lad?! 

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why do you do it yourself lad?! 

She's 18 years my junior and loves IUTWU. That's why mate. Do love me a good nutter.

• Like 1

On 31/08/2024 at 09:54, Seat68 said:

I am barely in Wales, Monmouth at a festival. I say a festival. Its a meet up of a couple of hundred motorhomes, old Hymer motorhomes. Its been alright. We are in the 5% of the youngest people here. Patchy signal but managed to buy 4 Oasis tickets that I have already resold. 

Just OOI what festy is that seat? I only know of Croissant Neuf down that way outside of Usk. That's a nice little festy.

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

I genuinely wrote that having read the first sentence and now I feel even more of a plum :D

It was called Hymerfest. The only thing in common is that everyone has the same brand of motorhome. 

• Thanks 1

Bought a record, attended an in store gig, had a sizzling chicken tavla for the first time down the local Indian restaurant. Played a record. Touched the Karman line. It was only Friday evening.

If it’s still on (local floods) St Fagans food festival today.

Bit of Xbox last night with some mates. Today’s main task is hair cuts for me and the boy. The wife is out later so I’ll probably have a couple of beers and watch a film. 

First game of the season for the lad tomorrow, and they are against a really good side so it might not go to plan. No 4 goal haul like midweek expected. 

I’ll probably watch England later and question the decision for the entire 90 minutes. 

Edited by Genie

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Off to Brixham for a week. 

Read that as Brixton at first. 

Thought, Ok, not much call for campers and country music there, but he may be spreading the word, so fair play. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 01/09/2024 at 13:40, T-Dog said:

She's 18 years my junior and loves IUTWU. That's why mate. Do love me a good nutter.

Fair play mate, the nutcases are always the dirtiest from my experience. All over you one minute and then trying to cave your head with a stiletto the next with a load of filth at various other points

Edited by Follyfoot

A pint of Glamorgan Vulcan Pale, in The Vulcan.spacer.png

The last time I had a pint in here, it was down by the prison. It was closed, dismantled, transported across town and rebuilt, brick by brick, in the museum.

It’s a site bloody tidier than the last time I was in there.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

A pint of Glamorgan Vulcan Pale, in The Vulcan.spacer.png

The last time I had a pint in here, it was down by the prison. It was closed, dismantled, transported across town and rebuilt, brick by brick, in the museum.

It’s a site bloody tidier than the last time I was in there.

spacer.png

spacer.png

St Fagan's ? They made the outside look pretty and the inside like a museum

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â