Pokémon GO

hogso

yea, I only have 1gb a month, and I thought this was going to rape it, but I have gps on when I'm walking at lunch for 30 mins and close to my house on way home from work and I've only used something like 60mb, so it's not actually that bad.

59 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Do you get more XP for evolving a higher pokemon?

So do I get more XP for evolving a kakuna than I do a Weedle?

Same xp for every evolution, 500xp. If it evolves into a pokemon you haven't caught yet then you get the new pokemon bonus which is 500xp as well, so you can get 1000xp for an evolution. 2000xp if you're using a lucky egg at the time.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Same xp for every evolution, 500xp. If it evolves into a pokemon you haven't caught yet then you get the new pokemon bonus which is 500xp as well, so you can get 1000xp for an evolution. 2000xp if you're using a lucky egg at the time.

Excellent. So no point in saving up and evolving my kakuna (already have a beedrill). Much more beneficial to evolve 4 weedles.

Nice one

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Excellent. So no point in saving up and evolving my kakuna (already have a beedrill). Much more beneficial to evolve 4 weedles.

Nice one

Is Weedle 12 candies too?  Pidgey will be the one for me.  There's SO MANY of them and they're only 12 candies so just going to hoard them for Lucky Egg time.

Took a stroll in 31 degree heat today around Nottingham - there's an amazing section by the Robin Hood statue which has 3 Pokestops there, constantly with lures on all 3 and about 100 or so people sat on the grass in that area with their phones out.  Unfortunately, work dictated that I couldn't stop there :(

Caught a Poliwhirl and Venonat as new Pokemon, also caught a few more Magikarp, Zubats, Poliwags, Psyducks and a Ghastly.  My 10km egg hatched as an Oynx too.  Decent lunch break B)

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

can someone explain what the difference between a lure and an incense is please?

I can't buy them yet (i don't think).

A lure can only be applied to a pokestop. It's visible to other players and they can benefit from it.

An incense does the same thing but is specific to your player. So if you use incense then walk a mile, the pokemon are attracted to you and not the original place you played it. Other players can't see that you've used it.

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Is Weedle 12 candies too?  Pidgey will be the one for me.  There's SO MANY of them and they're only 12 candies so just going to hoard them for Lucky Egg time.

Yeah they are. I have loads of pidgeys too.

Rob182/Paddywhack have been around Haden Hill Park which I used to live 2 minute walk from (until Jul 1st :lol: ) and it has 29 (twenty nine) pokestops.  You could walk around the entire park in 15 minutes in a loop. 

Meanwhile, my house is 1.5 miles from the nearest pokestop, and I have to walk 750m to my nearest one at work.

god. dammit.

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Rob182/Paddywhack have been around Haden Hill Park which I used to live 2 minute walk from (until Jul 1st :lol: ) and it has 29 (twenty nine) pokestops.  You could walk around the entire park in 15 minutes in a loop.

Yep, I was around there at the weekend for a bike ride with my youngest and we both took full advantage of the plethora of pokestops :)

50 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Meanwhile, my house is 1.5 miles from the nearest pokestop, and I have to walk 750m to my nearest one at work.

god. dammit.

I noticed all the stops when I was at Haden Hill Gym yesterday. Might have to take Sam over there this week and teach him the ways of a Pokemon trainer.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â