Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

6 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Rail seats in the Doug Ellis????????????????

It's one of the steepest parts of the ground and rail seating is considered safer in steep areas - it could be that, could just be new seats.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, turnbull said:

So how are non smartphone owning old people supposed to get in the ground anyway? 🤔

Villa will Royal Mail them a knitting pattern for their personalised barcode which they should knit into a garment of their choice, this will then be scanned on entrance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Villa will Royal Mail them a knitting pattern for their personalised barcode which they should knit into a garment of their choice, this will then be scanned on entrance.

And who says Villa aren't a caring club, eh? 😏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, turnbull said:

And who says Villa aren't a caring club, eh? 😏

It’s Knitterism, favouring those who can knit over those who can’t.

I can’t believe in this day and age that the club who apparently cares favours one group of people over another.  

Just think of all those pensioners that aren’t able to knit, it’s pure elitism by the club and disgusting in my opinion.  

Non-Knitters should have right of entrance as well.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, VillaChris said:

The front 3-4 rows are genuinely some of the best in the whole ground for watching the game so in terms of premium view it would qualify but then you've still got the ridiculously narrow concourse in the Witton upper to negotiate to get there.

Long May it stay that way. We’ve had the same view, opposite side of the ground, as the board of Directors, for the best part of 30 years. If there was room for corporate hospitality at the back, we’d have been priced out years ago.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

It’s Knitterism, favouring those who can knit over those who can’t.

I can’t believe in this day and age that the club who apparently cares favours one group of people over another.  

Just think of all those pensioners that aren’t able to knit, it’s pure elitism by the club and disgusting in my opinion.  

Non-Knitters should have right of entrance as well.

If it makes you feel any better, those Villa fans wearing knitted jumpers will be the first in line to be pushed over to soak up the piss in the bogs.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

Damn, was late with that one. Should always have a catch up read before typing summat 

Don't let it become a pattern.  I would have edited it with something like "sorry, wrong thread". 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â