Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Might have been flags?

The angle I was at I couldn’t tell, but just grabbed this from Max Stokes video. Hardly anyone there at this point, the small left side section of the logo, white seats have definitely been replaced 

IMG_3069.jpeg

IMG_3070.jpeg

Edited by cauley81
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, thabucks said:

Glad the club decided to not knock down the North Stand for this season, last nights atmosphere was special and lots of the atmosphere would’ve been lost with an empty void at one end. Like not or not I personally  think it was the right decision to delay but to postpone indefinitely would be foolhardy. 

Why would it be a void? There's no reason they couldn't have but a screen in front of the works. It's not like the North actually fills in the end, there are large gaps on either side.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cauley81 said:

The angle I was at I couldn’t tell, but just grabbed this from Max Stokes video. Hardly anyone there at this point, the small left side section of the logo, white seats have definitely been replaced 

IMG_3069.jpeg

IMG_3070.jpeg

I noticed this on a video well after the final whistle and it does look like that section of seats have changed. Bet adidas are over the moon

On the basis that we have been at Villa Park since 1897, and as the arguments rage, we was there before you.

Was it not incumbent on the council to significantly enhance the road network around Aston Hall Rd, etc to accommodate the new factory outlets.

Was they not aware, that matchday traffic was going to be a problem.

The traffic lights at the junction of Lichfield Rd and Aston Hall Rd after a match, are reminiscent of a Mad Max Movie.

My question is.....what are the councils plans to allow Villa to expand?

We can't keep kicking the can down the road, at some point we have to bite the bullet.

PS I don't go to meetings, so I am unaware.

Edited by TRO

Just now, TRO said:

On the basis that we have been at Villa Park since 1897, and as the arguments rage, we was there before you.

Was it not incumbent on the council to significantly enhance the road network around Aston Hall Rd, etc to accommodate the new factory outlets.

Was they not aware, that matchday traffic was going to be a problem.

The traffic lights at the junction of Lichfield Rd and Aston Hall Rd after a match, are reminiscent of a Mad Max Movie.

My question is.....what are the councils plans to allow Villa to expand?

PS I don't go to meetings, so I am unaware.

I used the hate that junction, luckily I'm right over the other side now so never have to see it again. Council won't care too much as long as we pay for it and the local residence are happy

20 hours ago, cauley81 said:

i noticed last night, the adidas logo in the north stand, the left small white section of seats looks like they've been replaced with claret ones? thats what it look like from where i was.  Not sure what thats about.

It's to do with Uefa regulations on stadium advertising.

United have an Adidas logo in the seats at Old Trafford, there's a Nike one in the seats at Anfield etc, they all have to be semi-covered up. 

Basically, the stadium has to be what Uefa call a 'clean' stadium which means it's not showing any non-Uefa approved sponsorship.

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Avfc96 said:

It's to do with Uefa regulations on stadium advertising.

United have an Adidas logo in the seats at Old Trafford, Nike have a Liverpool one in the seats at Anfield etc, they all have to be semi-covered up. 

Basically, the stadium has to be what Uefa call a 'clean' stadium which means it's not showing any non-Uefa approved sponsorship.

That's absolutely bonkers, it's Adidas not Al Qaeda. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â