Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

14 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Is that an increase of 300 or 500 from last season?

From memory and with context, neither 😜

If you want the exact figure, then the Premier league handbook from the PL website has the details… but there’s context, too. The capacity doesn’t account for segregation and a few other factors. The useable capacity last season was (like I say, from memory) just over 42000, maybe 42200. The declared capacity was about 42700, I think, or 42600.  Take off segregation, very restricted view seats, seats deliberately left unsold to keep the hoi palloi distant from media and staff and there’s your drop. They’ve maybe added about 300 seats, max

3 minutes ago, blandy said:

From memory and with context, neither 😜

If you want the exact figure, then the Premier league handbook from the PL website has the details… but there’s context, too. The capacity doesn’t account for segregation and a few other factors. The useable capacity last season was (like I say, from memory) just over 42000, maybe 42200. The declared capacity was about 42700, I think, or 42600.  Take off segregation, very restricted view seats, seats deliberately left unsold to keep the hoi palloi distant from media and staff and there’s your drop. They’ve maybe added about 300 seats, max

I think a few of those don't even exist yet. Makes you wonder if all the moving people around and the aggravation has really been worth it. 

Have we actually released any attendance figures this season because with the spaces/seats spotted in the first couple of games I'm wondering if we've actually had any bigger attendances than last term, hence why we've kept figures quiet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've got to be honest, I'm not sure, since we stopped announcing our attendances it's become very difficult to keep up with.

I have got Villa Park's previous capacity as 42,640 in my head for some reason. Even with the huge amount of work done in the off-season we have nudged a couple more hundred in. I await with baited breadth how we are going to multiply that capacity increase by ten in the next summer break to get to the 45,000 Heck mentioned after the North Stand pause.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â