Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

12 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

If it's part of the Adidas deal then I can understand it but if it's done as an improvement then that was a terrible decision.

Utd and Arsenal are sponsored by Adidas and their tunnels and changing room areas are all red.

I saw another area of tunnel in photos which seemed to be claret with trophy images running all along it so I'm think that may just be one section?

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Based on the descriptions this is all I can think about...

" People use public toilets like "

GPqrPKzWwAA4iXa.jpg

Jokes aside, by the multiple reports i'm seeing online, it sounds grim and disgusting.

Inexcusable, especially for a club pitching to be competing with the elite.

As mentioned in the other thread, it really does make me wonder if we really do need a new stadium, and if there is only so much which can be done with VP being dated.

I assume infrastructure involved and all is dated also and there is only so much they can do without rotting the whole thing up.

The fans paying their hard earned money do have all right to bombard the club and Heck with this one in fairness,

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Did they show the new tunnel on the TV coverage?

Yeah. There were lots of shots of the players in the tunnel because of the delays to the start of the match

• Like 1

I'm hoping all of the anger and frustration has gone, or at least reduced by the Everton game. I understand the frustrations, some of the moves are mind boggling and I imagine I would be exactly the same. 

I didnt even boo the GA+ adverts at half time, I must have moved on

On 25/08/2024 at 09:38, sidcow said:

As said earlier, a lot of the new corporate areas weren't finished in time so they probably didn't sell the seats. 

So then they should have put the seats on normal sale a few days before the game.

Just now, ender4 said:

So then they should have put the seats on normal sale a few days before the game.

They probably don't have the authority to as the toilet and refreshment facilities will be allocated to the corporate areas I'd imagine. That's my guess anyway. 

I see we're not publishing attendances again. 

I was wondering how many 3xtra seats the reconfiguration had added. I was expecting the attendance to have been the biggest for years. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I was wondering how many 3xtra seats the reconfiguration had added. I was expecting the attendance to have been the biggest for years. 

I like the subtle use of the new club font in that post. Top marks.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

A lot of clubs seem to have quietly down this so we can claim sell outs when technically we haven't sold all of the GA seats. There were noticeable empty seats in the middle of the DE lower and a bunch in the newly seated upper North on saturday.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â