Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wonder if it’s a partnership thing with Adidas since black and white are their primary colors.

They're not our primary colours which is what is important. I would bet he did a power point presentation where he come up with  the ridiculous catch phrase too.  I think it looks horrendous tbh. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Couldn't agree more. The new tunnel looks shit. 

The old tunnel was shit with its half arsed finishes and felt like a secondary school sports hall … Will wait to comment on the new one when the teams are lined up pre match 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

They're not our primary colours which is what is important. I would bet he did a power point presentation where he come up with  the ridiculous catch phrase too.  I think it looks horrendous tbh. 

Lol yeah I’m not a fan of the look right now either based on that photo but again, I can see this being an appeasing the sponsor paying you 10s of millions type of thing. I’m wondering if they said “we’ll paint our entrance tunnel in adidas colors” as part of the terms of our partnership.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

The old tunnel was shit with its half arsed finishes and felt like a secondary school sports hall … Will wait to comment on the new one when the teams are lined up pre match 

They could easily improved it without turning it black though and coming up with some shit catch phrase.  

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Has anyone considered that since we aren’t supposed to see this until we play arsenal then perhaps this isn’t the actual finished article? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

They could easily improved it without turning it black though and coming up with some shit catch phrase.  

Well the old design had a shit catchphrase - part of the pride was awful 

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Wasn't as bad as this, at least it had multiple meanings and was a bit "deeper".

This is a year 9 GCSE marketing class work. 

• Like 2

Just now, thabucks said:

Well I agree with that, but still, is there any need for shit catch phrases at all. "Where all my heros are villans". It's like a shout out to Ronny and Reggie Kray ffs. 

And a black tunnel, it'll be like looking at Katy Prices gash 

10 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Has anyone considered that since we aren’t supposed to see this until we play arsenal then perhaps this isn’t the actual finished article? 

If it was some rando leaking it I’d agree but why would Heck post it on his social media page if it wasn’t the finished article, or very close to it? 

9 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Wasn't as bad as this, at least it had multiple meanings and was a bit "deeper".

This is a year 9 GCSE marketing class work. 

It was shit marketing speak

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

If it was some rando leaking it I’d agree but why would Heck post it on his social media page if it wasn’t the finished article, or very close to it? 

Perhaps he’s trying to send us off the scent? Fair point though, that is possibly more or less what it’s going to be like. Who runs out of it and what they then do is more important though. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wonder if it’s a partnership thing with Adidas since black and white are their primary colors.

Was about to say, this must be due to Adidas.

Will admit when you see the comparisons I do prefer the Claret and Blue.

However, unfortunately sacrifices have to be made with partnerships.

Do we know if this is finished article, and is this the tunnel for both away and home teams etc?

• Like 1

Looks great. Walking past that European cup should inspire the players. The tunnel looks minimalist and clean. Before it looked the entrance to a child’s soft play. Villa aren’t soft anymore. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

a man in a black vest stands in front of a group of people and says we don 't do that here

Especially not in this thread 😂

Jokes aside don't want to start a war with anyone all over again.

I actually do prefer the Claret and Blue but as mentioned above as well sometimes sacrifices are made for greater good.

This is modern minimalism but I know a large section of our fanbase don't like this kind of thing.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I think they're going to project inspirational images onto the walls, maybe of previous glories, or even lions prowling, as the players are walking out

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â