Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

17 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

This looks amazing. Looks like quite a permanent fixture rather than just a marque that I expected it to be.   Also is that woman on the right of the big photo naked on her bottom?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Peek of the new tunnel

Doesn’t look great in the photos, very boring in fact so I presume given the hype that Heck gave it, there will be accompanying light displays inside. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Doesn’t look great in the photos, very boring in fact so I presume given the hype that Heck gave it, there will be accompanying light displays inside. 

Maybe Heck will be in there every match mooning the opposition. 

Maybe even a penis windmill for the corporate fans if they pay enough.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Why black?!

It’s intimidating. We want other teams to come to VP and feel uncomfortable. If it gives us a psychological edge, then I welcome it! 

4 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I'm still clinging onto the 1% chance that they didn't want our first season in the CL to have an entire stand missing for it. 

There simply has to be a new stand. 

Nah,. We had one chance before the Euros and they bottled it. But yeah, no doubt it will be cheaper to do in 2029. Not.

58 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don’t get it.  It’s just the tunnel that the players walk through, but painted black 🤷‍♂️

I thought it would be like the Chelsea tunnel, glass on both sides with corporate lounges being able to see into the tunnel and paying £3,000 a match for the privilege.

That would require moving Don Unai’s game day office. And the random piss test office. 

I’d rather move warm piss samples than tell Emery his office is moved. 

13 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I'm still clinging onto the 1% chance that they didn't want our first season in the CL to have an entire stand missing for it. 

There simply has to be a new stand. 

Everton have hamstrung themselves with the high interest repayments for their new stadium. Their squad is mostly rubbish and their fans are miserable. We’ve looked at the numbers and decided not to do it to ourselves even on a smaller, one stand, scale. 

I wonder if we’ll still have the European Cup on a plinth as the players walk past? Looks like it might be from those pictures. I used to quite like the little display of trophies on the left hand side just before the exit to the pitch. 

11 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Nah,. We had one chance before the Euros and they bottled it. But yeah, no doubt it will be cheaper to do in 2029. Not.

Hang on a minute, I'm confused now CT, I thought there was some unwritten rule I'd missed being announced that required your posts to be met with rather obnoxious sneering condesension every time you had the gall to share your opinions on the matter. :D

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I wonder if we’ll still have the European Cup on a plinth as the players walk past? Looks like it might be from those pictures. I used to quite like the little display of trophies on the left hand side just before the exit to the pitch. 

I’ve mentioned this previously in that it’s McGinn that has insisted on a replica being in the tunnel as well as the board room. Heck moved the trophies out of the tunnel but McGinn got his wish with a European cup replica being put back.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â