Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

25 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

We need some kind of faux window over that disgusting metal panel.  There’s something about the Trinity Road Stand that seems to affect the eyesight of every owner.  They just don’t seem to notice how cheap and nasty it is and do anything about it.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I couldn't quite figure it out - they aren't visible around the middle of the ground and I've not seen anything being worked on at roof level - they don't just mean around the pitch do they?

Guess they must be referring to pitch side plus updated lighting … 

15 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The swirls are getting added to the branding more and more. I like it, makes the branding feel authenticity Villa

They’re even on our PL goal animation!

Edited by limpid
fixed embed
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

We need some kind of faux window over that disgusting metal panel.  There’s something about the Trinity Road Stand that seems to affect the eyesight of every owner.  They just don’t seem to notice how cheap and nasty it is and do anything about it.

Is it a louvre? If so then they can't really do that much about it

If it isn't then yeah just put another window in with a blanking panel on the back 

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Is it a louvre? If so then they can't really do that much about it

If it isn't then yeah just put another window in with a blanking panel on the back 

I don’t think so.  There are louvres on other parts of the stand, eg over the turnstiles in the centre.

Went to have a look through the club shop for the first time and there’s so much work being done outside the North stand. It actually looks quite nice, mosaic thing helps a bit I think. 

Hopefully the upper isn’t a shithole still when we’re back tomorrow. 

16 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

It's probably because trying to make it look nicer outside will cost money and have no return. Ripping out the corporate areas and smartening them up every 10 years does.

17 hours ago, thabucks said:

So theses LED’s I guess will be along the roofline as a continuous ribbon like the pitch level along with upgraded lighting ? 

17 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I couldn't quite figure it out - they aren't visible around the middle of the ground and I've not seen anything being worked on at roof level - they don't just mean around the pitch do they?

I took it that they were in the edge of the rows in the stands, only because I’m sure when they were mentioned last season by Heck he said they would be all stands except the Holte. I may be wrong, and can’t be bothered going back through old quotes. 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

I took it that they were in the edge of the rows in the stands, only because I’m sure when they were mentioned last season by Heck he said they would be all stands except the Holte. I may be wrong, and can’t be bothered going back through old quotes. 

We have to hold our phones up probably

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Farlz said:

Went to have a look through the club shop for the first time and there’s so much work being done outside the North stand. It actually looks quite nice, mosaic thing helps a bit I think. 

Hopefully the upper isn’t a shithole still when we’re back tomorrow. 

What can they really do? It's cramped and not fit for purpose.

5 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep, I thought it would be in the divider between the Upper and Lower stands, but I couldn't see anything on the Trinity in that interview. He did say every stand except the Holte.

• Like 1

I'm still clinging onto the 1% chance that they didn't want our first season in the CL to have an entire stand missing for it. 

There simply has to be a new stand. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, villarule123 said:

I'm still clinging onto the 1% chance that they didn't want our first season in the CL to have an entire stand missing for it. 

There simply has to be a new stand. 

If there is, there's no way we're looking at doing it before the Euros in 2028. The semi-permanent fan zone is there for two years and then UEFA like any construction finished a full season before the start of their tournaments - building work could in theory start in the summer of 2029 with an opening for the 2031-32 season.

That's if there's a will to do it as soon as possible.

this tweet mentions the safe standing in the Holte, have we seen a plan or anything to show exactly where it is and how much of it there is?

Sorry if I’m late to it, I just don’t remember seeing anything other than the fact there was to be some in the holte

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What can they really do? It's cramped and not fit for purpose.

Big Tom Wankner would not have it this would not be his home. This would be his time 

mate 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

this tweet mentions the safe standing in the Holte, have we seen a plan or anything to show exactly where it is and how much of it there is?

Sorry if I’m late to it, I just don’t remember seeing anything other than the fact there was to be some in the holte

It’s from rows 19 and back throughout the Upper Holte. 

• Thanks 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â