Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

10 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Does The King's Speech make Villa Park redevelopment more likely i.e. more power to regional Mayors + railway management & infrastructure sort-out?

The redevelopment was never dependent on railway management or local infrastructure. The planning permissions were signed off by the council as-is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Very random... 

I've been gifted one of the seats ripped from the north stand. I've no idea what to do with it... Any interesting or creative ideas you could think of? 

Stick some legs on it and use it as a garden chair or a chair in a spare room/home office?

Repurpose it as a toilet seat?

Use it as a bath/shower chair? (Happens to us all at some point...)

Weapon for garden pests?

Weapon for unruly children?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Very random... 

I've been gifted one of the seats ripped from the north stand. I've no idea what to do with it... Any interesting or creative ideas you could think of? 

Throw it at any Police Officers or Bluenoses who walk down your road.  S'wat they're for innit?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Very random... 

Assuming it's fully functional and just needs bolting on to a frame you could use it as a fold down seat in a hallway for putting shoes on/off. Takes up no space, serves a functional purpose, let's everyone who visits know you're a villa fan :).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Very random... 

Put a hole and some hinges on it, 

New seat for the Karzy :D

2 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If they refuse I will call them c*cksuckers

I'm only interested if it's at least £10 a pint. 

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Loads of work still to do - seats coming out of the Lower Holte and on the left you can see that the old Lower Doug Ellis boxes are completely boarded over and the seating for the hospitality areas is going in centrally - no seats in the Lower North corner yet either. 

They're going to be busy.

The groundsman deserves a pay rise though - look at that pitch - it was a concert floor three weeks ago!

Looks like all the rail seating in upper and lower still needs doing too

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The groundsman deserves a pay rise though - look at that pitch - it was a concert floor three weeks ago!

Groundsman always does a good job it’s been a wonderful surface for Everlong.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Looks like all the rail seating in upper and lower still needs doing too

Looks to me like the rail seating in the Upper is 100% complete. That colour shade difference isn't shadow.

• Thanks 1

With all the kit excitement and hundreds of people queueing at the club shop to buy the shirt, i almost forgot to ask...

Has the club shop changed much?

I think Heck said it was going to be double the size? Is it still all on the ground floor?

Does the outside look different?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ender4 said:

With all the kit excitement and hundreds of people queueing at the club shop to buy the shirt, i almost forgot to ask...

Has the club shop changed much?

I think Heck said it was going to be double the size? Is it still all on the ground floor?

Does the outside look different?

They’ve been using a temporary store for the launch. The main store isn’t ready yet, due to be completed in August some time. 

Edited by villan-scott
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

They’ve been using a temporary store for the launch. The main store isn’t ready yet, due to be completed in August some time. 

Is the temp store in the North car park?  

Is there other work being done in that car park? Aren't they meant to be setting up a fan-zone / food zone / drinking zone in that car park for the new season?

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Is the temp store in the North car park?  

Is there other work being done in that car park? Aren't they meant to be setting up a fan-zone / food zone / drinking zone in that car park for the new season?

Holte pub is being used as a temporary pop up shop.  Loads going on and workmen everywhere. Old shop hasn’t changed much as yet.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â