Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

All the details of the new hospitality areas are now on the Villa site.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/hospitality/

"UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES. WORLD CLASS ENTERTAINMENT.

With unrivalled flexibility, tailor your matchday experience each time you come - whether the occasion requires something relaxed and informal, or you want to dine in style, as a Hospitality member you have the control."

• Thanks 1

Why do the licensing laws make it so you can't drink in a box watching the match, but you can in your stadium seat if you take a drink from the bar with you?

Edit: ignore that, I'm not with it today. 🤪

Edited by MrBlack

This is about the third refreshment of the hospitality areas in the last twenty odd years, and we are still waiting for major improvements for the plebs in the common seats. Though this looks like a bigger job.

I understand its importance in revenue, but as I will never use any of it, I can't get that excited about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

This is about the third refreshment of the hospitality areas in the last twenty odd years, and we are still waiting for major improvements for the plebs in the common seats. Though this looks like a bigger job.

I understand its importance in revenue, but as I will never use any of it, I can't get that excited about it.

They are going for the North Korea/China experience where they build a shiny new facade and area for the out of country folks to see and visit while all the stuff outside that they don't get to see is dilapidated and in disrepair.

30 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Why do the licensing laws make it so you can't drink in a box watching the match, but you can in your stadium seat if you take a drink from the bar with you?

You can’t take a drink from the bar to your stadium seat

• Thanks 1

Just now, chappy said:

You can’t take a drink from the bar to your stadium seat

Self serving taps next to every seat feels like a great solution :D 

• Haha 1

I think 

1 hour ago, andycv said:

All the details of the new hospitality areas are now on the Villa site.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/hospitality/

"UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES. WORLD CLASS ENTERTAINMENT.

With unrivalled flexibility, tailor your matchday experience each time you come - whether the occasion requires something relaxed and informal, or you want to dine in style, as a Hospitality member you have the control."

A bit confusing for "The Aston".

The Aston | Aston Villa (avfc.co.uk)

It states: 

Centrally-located, padded seating on the halfway line within the Doug Ellis Stand.

But then this is the view from your seat:

Aston_view.PNG

Just now, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I think 

A bit confusing for "The Aston".

The Aston | Aston Villa (avfc.co.uk)

It states: 

Centrally-located, padded seating on the halfway line within the Doug Ellis Stand.

But then this is the view from your seat:

Aston_view.PNG

Yeah they've done the same for one of the other ones, says you are in upper north rhen showed image of view from lower mid witton

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Maybe you have to play "prize where it lies" to allocate your stand and seat each game?

I could hit the centre of that every time, but ask me at half time with 40k people watching. Then nah, I'd hit the stands

29 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Yeah they've done the same for one of the other ones, says you are in upper north rhen showed image of view from lower mid witton

That was the star and lion one. I did wonder the same.

On 29/05/2024 at 14:53, Talldarkandransome said:

As far as I am aware you can stand all match. If you sit down I'm guessing you won't see anything

even the fans need to be 6'+ now, to see the game.

Perhaps they will have a measuring day.😃

23 hours ago, spiezels said:

Think some will be kept back for single game sales.

Maybe the spaces that dont sell. 

....or can they make more money from single sales, than ST's......with the waiting list as big as it is, single sales are probably a more lucrative return for them.....Hence the drop in ST allocation.

23 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Poretti, Brooklyn Pilsner, Kronebourg, Somersby cider.

Bye bye Purity...? 😭

I hope not.

the announcement only lists CMBC as the cider and lager partner, so hopefully we will still have a real beer option!😀

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1

Â