Villa Park redevelopment

Phumfeinz

On 08/06/2024 at 21:16, thabucks said:

I don’t understand when one the main matrixes used is social media engagement & reach when negotiating commercial partnerships etc. the club aren’t move active on social media with what works are going on - I mean we have a content creation department whose job is to help expand the brand … but radio silence about the works this summer… I mean it’s not difficult to put someone thing like this together is it 

Probably because the end result will be deeply underwhelming with some new rail seats and cheap GA+ areas bolted into the ground and that's it.  No masterplan.  A classic case of overpromising and under-delivering. 

Edited by The Fun Factory

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm still baffled that in our last set of accounts we listed our matchday revenues as £19m

To put this into context. If we made the playoff round, the club could make this from just 5 Champions League games at Villa Park next season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm still baffled that in our last set of accounts we listed our matchday revenues as £19m - following this redevelopment, hospitality ought to make more than that on its own, if we're including season tickets at about £15m and single tickets at around £8m, then even if we don't include our F&B revenues and our programme sales, we should be at well over £40m - makes no sense to me.

Did we sell off some future ticket revenue during the Dr. Tony Fraud era near bankruptcy times?

Edited by villa89

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Looks very impressive to be fair and I’m tempted … https://www.avfc.co.uk/gaplus/the-cells

THE CELLS

A unique GA+ experience within the original prison cells of Villa Park. Located within the North Stand The Cells concourse offers an enhanced matchday experience. Enhanced facilities include a new food and beverage offer, digital drinks ordering facilities and a self-pour bar.

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Looks very impressive to be fair and I’m tempted … https://www.avfc.co.uk/gaplus/the-cells

Nope, not for me. Catering staff behind the counter are not wearing hats. Extremely unprofessional and unhygienic. I propose that it'll be shut down by trading standards in a couple of weeks.  Poor from Villa this. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Why is it called The Cells?

It's the old police holding cells.

Now they just ship them straight off to The Sty.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Why is he and others so annoyed by this? Don’t buy them if they’re too expensive. 

People are acting like these are normal season ticket prices 

I had to point out to a mate it’s £2,250 not £22’500 as he was so was so outraged by the tweet that he mis-read them all… 😂 

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â