Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

He certainly isn't sounding or acting like a 'front man', that's for sure.

I'd love to hear what Wyness thinks of all this Twitter stuff, it's clearly something that he's agreed to, he's been in the game a while, and was pretty outspoken himself, I would imagine he actually quite enjoying it - but maybe only in the way you 'enjoy' rides at Alton Towers !

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

What a dick that Aaron guy is.

It takes all sorts......and yes I tend to agree.

There is another side to Tony......and pushover it isn't.

IF, by some unfortunate series of events we do not achieve what he had in mind......see the " Deadly Doug" to show its face.....I'm sure of that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, terrytini said:

I'd love to hear what Wyness thinks of all this Twitter stuff, it's clearly something that he's agreed to,

You do realise that Wyness works for Dr. X right? I'd doubt the good doctor runs anything he does past Wyness first to see if he approves. 

Edited by villa89

Just now, villa89 said:

You do realise the Wyness works for Dr. X right? I'd doubt the good doctor runs anything he does past Wyness first to see if he approves. 

Duh..Of course I do.:wacko:

I think he will have run the fact he was going to twitter so frequently past him.  I certainly hope he did.

If an owner simply ignored the existence of the CEO he would get through them very rapidly indeed.

And as I say I would be most interested to hear how he views it.

4 minutes ago, terrytini said:

He certainly isn't sounding or acting like a 'front man', that's for sure.

I'd love to hear what Wyness thinks of all this Twitter stuff, it's clearly something that he's agreed to, he's been in the game a while, and was pretty outspoken himself, I would imagine he actually quite enjoying it - but maybe only in the way you 'enjoy' rides at Alton Towers !

Terry, its fairly unusual in football for an owner to do this.....but it could be said its fairly unusual for an owner to be football business savvy like Tony

I would suspect intellectually the Doc has few peers in his business, so he is fearless. I would be amazed if he is not fully aware of what he is engaged in

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

IF, by some unfortunate series of events we do not achieve what he had in mind......see the " Deadly Doug" to show its face.....I'm sure of that.

Tyrannical Tony ???

After Lerner the club needed to reconnect with the fan base. Pretty certain that Wyness is fully supportive of Xia's tweeting, after all Keith himself is known for tweeting too.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

After Lerner the club needed to reconnect with the fan base. Pretty certain that Wyness is fully supportive of Xia's tweeting, after all Keith himself is known for tweeting too.

Again, completely agree.

Still would love to know what Wyness is making of it though.

34 minutes ago, TRO said:

I cannot wait for the day when someone really pisses him off and he goes all Bruce Lee on them and makes them regret they ever crossed him :rant:

49 minutes ago, terrytini said:

I think he will have run the fact he was going to twitter so frequently past him.  I certainly hope he did.

Honestly I'd be very surprised if he has. Dr. X seems like a guy who is confident in what he does and in his own actions. The CEO's job would be to run the club and not advise on the owner's publication relations or image. (IMO of course).

30 minutes ago, ender4 said:

ooo, that tells me a lot about Xia. 

Ruthless at the top level is what we've needed for years.

yep, if only tony was here when dave whelan got on his soap box :(

would loved to have seen him put him in his place

• Like 1

3 hours ago, westholmevillan said:

Hope he's got Gabby, Lescott and Richards in there as well!

DDID has confirmed an orgy, so yes.

If he doesn't reply within 1 hour we can take that as doubly confirmed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â