Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Suppose we do have a squad of talent though? It is obvious when people think of that line they instantly envision their most hated players as if their aren't over 20 odd plus academy in the squad! As stated before, some of these players did not just magically become shite over night, patience ffs! Otherwise at the rate it is going on here I suggest some of you just get your badges and work on a management career as you are all smarter than seasoned managers :rolleyes:

It is something that needs to be addressed before anything else. How many "promising" players have we signed that have turned out shite, and how many so called shite players have left Villa and gone on to shine at other clubs? Is there something in the water at Bodymoor? As evidenced for most of last season and the friendly at Middlesborough, we need to change our playing style to a style with the serious intention of winning games, other wise it doesn't make one jot who we sign. Signing good players without addressing the playing style would be like trying to fill a bucket without a bottom. Pointless, wasteful, and no chance of improvement.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, penguin said:

Have to admit I had a bit of a sinking feeling when he tweeted that RDM had told him 'squad full of talent but had been badly managed.' Oh god no. 

the squad does have a lot of talented players - surounded by way too many crap players.

7 hours ago, briny_ear said:

If he swallows RDM's apparent line that the squad is fine, just needs better management, he's naive. 

He's not an idiot clearly his CV says otherwise, but you could write a book of all the things he's said as owner which he really shouldn't have.

If the squad is full of talented players just badly managed why have we not had offers for most of them?

only Gana who we don't want to sell but will apparently be leaving due to his release clause so we can't keep

sinclair who is shockingly bad and we are haggling on a fee about .  Is this the level of talent he means ?

Yep, this could become a distraction the club really doesn't need. And how much of the 40m pounds have we spent this summer by the way?

#ireallyhopetheyknowwhatthe****theyaredoing

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

How about we all calm down a bit until the season actually starts and the transfer window actually closes? 

That sort of makes the site redundant 

• Like 1

And how much of the 40m pounds have we spent this summer by the way?

Net spend so far is £11.94m, with more signings promised. Xia Never said "we will spend £40m", he said whatever the manager needed, and the media (and a lot of fans) decided to hear what they wanted to hear and pick up on his example figures. 

How about we all calm down a bit until the season actually starts and the transfer window actually closes? 

But, but, but, but I have decided everything is shit. We should have ALREADY been promoted, these guys are idiots that are mugging us off. We have scored ZERO points so far this championship season, we're shit, they are not doing ANYTHING. Wah Wah Wah!

It was reported  he spent 5 years at Havard and 6 months at Oxford, he's English is only a bit better than mine and I went to Mathew Boulton!

How is your Chinese and how many multi-million pound businesses do you run?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, tinker said:

It was reported  he spent 5 years at Havard and 6 months at Oxford, he's English is only a bit better than mine and I went to Mathew Boulton! Holes, big holes  

Your English is ungood.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AJ said:

If he builds the theme park, what could be an interesting addition would be Villa Talk: The Ride. The whining sound continues after the ride has stopped.

It's not even a ride, it's just a really long queue that goes nowhere. Then when people get off they start complaining and then go back to the start and join the queue again. VillaTalk: The Ride.

• Like 2

How about we all take it in turns expressing our views

Then come 1st October some of us can raise our hands and say I told you so

Edited by Grasshopper

13 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

No, not some. As the immortal and highly esteemed poet Christopher Lambert said " There can be only one."

Edited by AJ

29 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

There is no reason to lower ourselves to the standards of the UK press

1 hour ago, tinker said:

It was reported  he spent 5 years at Havard and 6 months at Oxford, he's English is only a bit better than mine and I went to Mathew Boulton! Holes, big holes  

I don't know about Havard, but from experience I can tell you that people that went to Oxford, aren't half as clever as they want people to think it means you are.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â