The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

3 hours ago, Holtern8 said:

We all love VP but nobody stays in the same ground forever, they become dated eventually.

Whilst playing Football Manager I was rewarded for outstanding service and success as Villa Manager with a new stadium named after me. I didn't like it one bit so no to a new stadium from me

Edited by Tubby

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

do i not like that. we have one of the finest and traditional grounds in the world,we also have room to expand if need be. all this new stadium talk does not sit well with me. id rather keep our tradition and identity whilst moving forward as a club,we can do both.

Being a season ticket holder in the 80s/early 90s, I remember standing in one of the finest and traditional grounds. 

However, there is nothing fine or traditional about a brown shed, knocking down a wonderful brick delight and making it a grey-clad corporate shed, and I won't even mention the witton lane. 

I always feel proud to be in Villa Park, I'm just not necessarily proud OF it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sne said:

To be fair "The Tubby Stadium" is not a great name...

Oooh but it sounds cuddly and romantically nourishing to me

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

'we have 6 managers to choose from, including Di Mateo and Perrson. We know reduce the number to three. the manager has to have experience with Championship, but will need to have european leagues ambition and experience'

Points to Di Matteo to be honest, can anyone think of others who may fit this bill?

At least we have a 10 year plan now. Top 3 in the world in 10 years. Randy said top 4 in his failed 5 year plan,  we got 6th. So I reckon we fail our 10 year plan and only make top 5 in the world and I am over the fckin moon though by then I will be an Arsenal equivalent and be booing the manager for only finishing second in the PL. Bl00dy t0sser whoever he is Boooo.  Future manager out now!