Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

i never thought I'd long for the David O'Leary days.

I did used to enjoy trying to work out what he was pondering on the touch line.  I was convinced most of the time it was whether it was lamb/pork or beef for his Sunday roast.

37 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Who actually leaked the letters anyway? Bernstein/King or the club?

Been pondering this myself for the past hour.

They very much look like letters that only Hollis would see.

Why would the club leak them? 

If Hollis has leaked them, then why?

8 minutes ago, maqroll said:

From the OS:

"Extensive negotiations" sounds like there's a potential buyer lined up...Please God be true

Funny, I thought "Extensive negotiations" sounded like he is desperately touting the club to anyone who will listen. If there was a buyer lined up I guess they'd say "advanced negotiations" or something similar.

• Like 2

I'd guess that we need Hollis and Little to resign now to make Lerners position untenable  ?  if an owner can be untenable ?

but if those 2 go then he's got nothing in place  and he'll have to get off his arse and come to the UK  ..and hopefully sell for a low price

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

It takes away from it just being negative news about the club. I think you're deluding yourself again 

Will you stop with this "deluding yourself" shit? It's not like I necessarily believe a sale is close, all I'm saying is that the idea that it's club PR doesn't make much sense.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Been pondering this myself for the past hour.

They very much look like letters that only Hollis would see.

Why would the club leak them? 

If Hollis has leaked them, then why?

A guy pissed off with being the public voice of an utter moron. Maybe Hollis has been happy thus far trying to steady the ship knowing there was work happening behind the scenes to fix this mess. Maybe Lerner ignoring their advice is the straw that broke the camels back for Hollis as well. 

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

There's always Gen. K and Randy's son to step into the breach.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if that happened

10 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Thanks for "educating" us on that one, but we read it several pages ago and have been discussing its implications since then. :P

What you've been reading is Bernstein's letter not Kings. Kings which my secretary passed onto me and I posted for you lot is a lot more interesting.

No problem re: education ;)

Edited by supernova26