Favourite Villa Pics

dont_do_it_doug.

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's thirty there, it's weird how people looked so much older in those days.

30?? Bloody hell. 

I just asked my missus how old this man looks (just the face so as not to give away that he was a footballer). She guessed 88. Lol

I would guess late 50's at the very youngest. 30? Crazy.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's thirty there, it's weird how people looked so much older in those days.

Funny, I think they look younger. It's the bloke that looks back at me in the mirror these days, that looks a lot older. :D 

• Like 1

Just now, John said:

Funny, I think they look younger. It's the bloke that looks back at me in the mirror these days, that looks a lot older. :D 

I blame the mirror. They look younger than me, but he's the same age as Tyrone Mings and Alex Moreno in that picture and he looks like he could be their dad! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I blame the mirror. They look younger than me, but he's the same age as Tyrone Mings and Alex Moreno in that picture and he looks like he could be their dad! 

He clearly had a much harder life.:D Love that satisfied smile though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I was in there somewhere underneath the clock halfway down with my old man...... I think there were 70 coaches laid on plus trains and it was turn up and pay on the day at the turnstile.

I will never forget that day, so glad that I was able to share it with my Dad (Holte Ender in the Sky 2003)

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â