Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

Seems to me like Brian is in the process of collating as much information as he can about the players ,from people he knows.

using southgate as a sounding board.

I think the manager has been decided on.......just not announcing it, until they are ready

Edited by TRO

Hopefully now we can look to the future.

Get a manager in and hopefully that manager can build a squad that can connect with the fans and actually is committed to the cause.

Not expecting promotion next season far from it but hopefully a squad that can grow and has potential than the current no hope dross would be enough for me as sad as it sounds.

I don't expect us to come back up for 2-3 seasons yet.

Southgate left as soon as they took Rashford off. It won't be him.

The club should announce this weekend if they have their man. It may give us a little boost at least.

3 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Southgate left as soon as they took Rashford off. It won't be him.

The club should announce this weekend if they have their man. It may give us a little boost at least.

Or it may make things even gloomier!

whoever it is we need to get planning for the rebuild......ASAP

The phoenix needs to rise from the ashes.

PS What will my reaction be to whoever it is......SUPPORT him

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

I think we should try going without a manager. I don't mean keep Eric Black, I mean literally without a manager. Like how they don't have a government in Spain at the moment. Turn the players into an autonomous collective, see what happens. 

I started this comment as a poorly-thought-out joke, but I actually quite like the idea now. 

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think we should try going without a manager. I don't mean keep Eric Black, I mean literally without a manager. Like how they don't have a government in Spain at the moment. Turn the players into an autonomous collective, see what happens. 

I started this comment as a poorly-thought-out joke, but I actually quite like the idea now. 

It ended as a poorly- thought- out joke for me.:)

This lot ain't capable of crossing the road on their own