The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

33 minutes ago, brommy said:

Scotland will need the oil price to rise significantly before it could afford to go it alone.

This result shows that the economic argument in these situations is far less pervasive compared to ideology. I think its almost certain that Scotland will leave the UK now.

5 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Well, I hope those who voted leave exchanged their summer holiday currency yesterday because a pound is going to be worth **** all by the time the bureau de change opens for business today.  

After reading a BBC article that the pound could fall on either result (a remain result was expected to see the pound sold in profit taking after it was seen as artificially high), I bought Euros yesterday. I'm glad I did as it was a significant amount.

I hope voters of both sides aren't too surprised by the sudden movements on the markets. They historically panic in the event of change before settling down again.

In light of this impending change, I am fully expecting economically relative chaos in the very short term, difficulties in the medium term and a situation in the long term that is slightly better than if the UK had stayed in the EU, although how the latter is judged will be difficult.

I honestly didn't expect that. Au Revior, Arrivaderci, Auf wiedersehen and de widzenia. 

Its been emotional, i hope you miss us more than we miss you

So does that mean all the Brits who came over here because of all the foreigners in the UK taking their jobs and sponging off the welfare system will now stop taking all our jobs and sponging off our welfare dollars and go home?

:-)

• Like 1

I honestly cannot believe it

Thia country ia absolutely screwed. Cannot believe people truated farage, johnson and gove.

We are free whoppie now bring on the uncertainty, problems northern ireland, pounds plummeting already,Scotland leaving the uk, travelling issues possible recession and crash in our economy . 

But we are free wahey 

**** hell. Now what?  Looks like the shy vote was oddly enough the Leave lot. 

Not exactly optimistic for job lasting much longer and partner likely to not heae good news from recent job interviews now I expect.

But at least we can "control the muslamics"

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â