Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The danger with comparing it to other teams is that the figures are skewed by the fact that our STs are about the 2nd or 3rd cheapest in the league

Arsenal have won 8 of their 13 home games, which works out at about £175 per win, but that's because they have £2k season tickets

You want to compare with teams that have similar pricing on their STs, so Stoke, Swansea and Sunderland rather than Everton who's cheapest is £550 and Newcastle who's most expensive is £950

Would still be interesting for a comparison

the top clubs will all have higher season ticket prices but more wins and goals so their average would be a lot lower.

ignoring the data from other teams is just skewing the costs info to the message of the otdo74 campaign.

This could just be a load of averages for modern day football and be part of a completely different campaign 

8 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

I feel bad for not joining in with the walkout because it's mine and my mates first time going to a match in this season together and we wanna watch the whole match, woops.

could you leave your seat and watch on the TVs in the concourse?

1 minute ago, ismail-villa said:

You know what, I completely forgot about that tbh.

may be difficult if a lot are doing it too, but it's impossible to tell how many will join in at this stage, totally understand your reasoning though. I can't get to games, so if I was visiting on a one off I'd find it hard to do. I hope those that do leave are clapped by fellow supporters who want to stay and watch, instead of deriding them. Regardless of how people wish to express their dissatisfaction - protest or stay and support Remi and players, we should all respect each other's decision and be united against the hierarchy. That would be a powerful image for the cameras, I think.

I had vowed to stop going. I have missed the last two home games, Norwich because I was away and I could not be arsed with Liverpool game. Funnily enough I think I will go to the Everton game just so I can walk out on 74 minutes.

Without wanting to fall out with those who have set this up and for whom I have the utmost respect I don't really see what its going to achieve unless we get thousands leaving but I applaud the 'mission statement' that has been created. Sadly the club is rotten to the core and something however small and token it might end up being must be done.

So you can count me and who ever I take with me in.

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

I had vowed to stop going. I have missed the last two home games, Norwich because I was away and I could not be arsed with Liverpool game. Funnily enough I think I will go to the Everton game just so I can walk out on 74 minutes.

Without wanting to fall out with those who have set this up and for whom I have the utmost respect I don't really see what its going to achieve unless we get thousands leaving but I applaud the 'mission statement' that has been created. Sadly the club is rotten to the core and something however small and token it might end up being must be done.

So you can count me and who ever I take with me in.

See PM.

And thank you!

In a perverse sort of way, todays performance would have been ideal for Tuesday night. 2-0 down on 74 minutes will see far more walking out as opposed to us hanging on to a one goal lead.

Whilst there is a hard core who will be walking out, regardless of the score, my feeling is that there will be a greater number who will be persuaded by whatever the scoreline is on 74 minutes.

I think those that choose to stay should indeed stand up & applaud those who leave-Its a fantastic idea and shows unity. (lets face it, the majority now want this motley crew of bankers and merchandise salesmen gone)

One other thought I have is that the concourses will be very lively. I envisage loud noise coming from them that will be heard on the pitch-This could be put to positive use.

I wonder if any from the hospitality areas will join in?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â