Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Tweet the shit out of it guys, please. Even if you don't fully agree or understand, support your fellow fans and Mike in particular, who is putting his balls on the line for all of us here.

#outthedooron74

Just done so. Did not know I was following you. Did not think you looked like that. I, sorry about this, had you down as looking like a 70 year old Doug Ellis.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Excellent job mike we need people to promote this on other villafirums. There might be rivalry between all our forums but we stand united for our hatred for Lerner and fox

#outthedoor74

Thanks - Long, Long way and too little time

I always thought a cool protest that we could do, was to have a huge ass screen somewhere showing Villa, so instead of going to Villa Park, all the fans met up at where ever the screen was. 
Fans would save ticket money, have a potentially better time than at Villa Park (cheaper beers). It would hurt Lerner but still show that Villa fans care about the Villa

Just noticed te update, will text friends and family who are ST holders.  Plus social media, good work guys 

also I'll see what my work schedule is like but if possible I'll buy my first ticket in 18 months just so I can walk out on '74, we face long hard years in my opinion we need to put aside petty squabbles and start being very millitant as a fanbase. The price of a ticket is nothing compared to the look on Foxs face when the sky cameras are on him and we've all walked off.

Edited by Fairy In Boots

Â