Keinan Davis

a-k

35 minutes ago, useless said:

That’s Davis in a nutshell, great strength, brilliant close control, dominating his defender…. Then a shot that’s as weak as a kitten. If he could sort his shooting out he’d probably be playing for us, I don’t think he can though and will probably leave to a championship team.

Looks a right handful, hopefully he will start to score soon,  if he can get that in his game then he's one hell of a player. Good fit for Forest as well, hopefully he can help them compete for the playoffs, would love to see them back at the top .

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

His ability to carry the ball does remind me a bit of Ramsey and it's one of the reasons why I think his best position might not be as a striker

In an interview, I'm sure he said he started as a winger or something like that. Lol. Cut his loan short and make him our CDM?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

That’s Davis in a nutshell, great strength, brilliant close control, dominating his defender…. Then a shot that’s as weak as a kitten. If he could sort his shooting out he’d probably be playing for us, I don’t think he can though and will probably leave to a championship team.

its amazing isnt it. All that raw power but he just doesnt have the timing to be a scorer. Then look at Coutinho who can hit a ball so hard despite being so small . Such a shame that he has all the attributes other than the one that really counts . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tinker said:

Looks a right handful, hopefully he will start to score soon,  if he can get that in his game then he's one hell of a player. Good fit for Forest as well, hopefully he can help them compete for the playoffs, would love to see them back at the top .

games will determine his fate.......games will give him confidence.......Goals will get him back to B6.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Glad he’s doing well, hopefully he can find an end product too. I think a championship team fighting for promotion is probably his level.

Confidence can be a trickster, when appraising a players ability.....games could be his salvation....He needs to find belief...The more games he has like that, will help him.

If he can build on that first outing, anything can happen.....I hope he finds that missing formula.

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â