Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

21 hours ago, PaulC said:

Not sure. Could be.  

21 hours ago, PaulC said:

If he is 17. 

plan-conspiracy.gif

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Whilst I find it totally hilarious that Cletus Slackjaw got tw*tted not once but twice, I am annoyed that his jogging bottoms are much better than mine 🙁

(....waits for @Xela and his usual dig !)

I initially clocked he was dressed far too smart for it to be you ;) He was in the latest Polo Sport riot range.

I like the slight deflection the first rock takes off the top of the shield. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, maqroll said:

Everything about this but the weapon used has resembled the US.

One of the reasons why there are only 3 children dead instead of 30.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

The police have been given an extension to hold him until Friday lunchtime.  The misinformation caused the riots but the people of Southport are pulling together in the clean up. These riots have taken away the focus from the victims. 

I think the perpetrator should be punished severely. I don't give a damm If he's got mental health problems. The world is a better place without these type of people.

Imagine the pain of your child being murdered in such a heinous way and then seeing this unfold as a result. For shame. 

Was at one of my meetings tonight where politics is a big no no . Anyway it got quite political from the start with one bloke clearly in rage at what had happened . Then another bloke after who works with children in tears. The feeling is strong on this one. 

36 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Was at one of my meetings tonight where politics is a big no no . Anyway it got quite political from the start with one bloke clearly in rage at what had happened . Then another bloke after who works with children in tears. The feeling is strong on this one. 

Still don't really see what the "political" angle is. How did it "get quite political"?

Just now, ml1dch said:

Still don't really see what the "political" angle is. How did it "get quite political"?

To cut a long  story short he blamed immigration which got another one going who had been down London marching last weekend. The meetings are not for politics. Went there for a bit of peace but came away all worked up . 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

To cut a long  story short he blamed immigration which got another one going who had been down London marching last weekend. The meetings are not for politics. Went there for a bit of peace but came away all worked up . 

So it's not really "political" then. A racist dimwit decided to lash out at the world a bit because he's a racist dimwit.

That's not political. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

So it's not really "political" then. A racist dimwit decided to lash out at the world a bit because he's a racist dimwit.

That's not political. 

I’d say it’s political but I’m not arguing about the price of fish at this time of night. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

That's not political. 

By your logic Trump is not a political figure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

That's not political. 

The topic of immigration is political though and if someone is blaming immigration of course it's political.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

One of the reasons why there are only 3 children dead instead of 30.

And one of the reasons (non-radicalized) American parents of pre-school and school age children live in a constant state of abject dread and helplessness.

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Probably the moment it was blamed on Muslims and immigration policy and several city blocks became a battleground.

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

There is massive difference between 17 to 10  i think thats just silly to compare them. As i said when its a horrific crime like this they should lose that right.

Protections are in place for reasons such as innocent until proven guilty or people being under 18 being more vulnerable themselves (criminals still have some rights) or for fear that public reaction might jeopardise the trial.

Where does the line get drawn on when to release the name, at what age (17 and a day or 17 and 340 days etc) or for what crimes?

The only person who should be deciding that is a judge, who is trained to make decisions like that without an emotional reaction. 

• Like 1

Start lowering stuff and you’ll end up with a free for all . If it’s 17 few years down the line people will be saying it should be 16 etc etc until just being born lands you a conviction 

Mother of one of the girls has asked for the violence to stop. 

I doubt this scum will listen though. 

15 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Protections are in place for reasons such as innocent until proven guilty or people being under 18 being more vulnerable themselves (criminals still have some rights) or for fear that public reaction might jeopardise the trial.

Where does the line get drawn on when to release the name, at what age (17 and a day or 17 and 340 days etc) or for what crimes?

The only person who should be deciding that is a judge, who is trained to make decisions like that without an emotional reaction. 

Yeah you raise some good points there.

I do suspect that if found guilty they will release his name to public due to how heinous the crime was. Personally would send him straight to adults jail so how tough he is there. They dont like child murderers there 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 30/07/2024 at 22:31, Brumstopdogs said:

The state of some of those people rioting today in Southport. The guy in the grey on the right was trying to give it large by the looks of things and it all went wrong!

Good to see the caring side of the rioters afterwards though.  Good lads, probably do a lot for charity. Look after their mothers.

Edited by sidcow

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â