Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think the scenes in Southport currently show that social media and the lies spread on there are a massive issue in relation to what happened. 

They'd have all seen the police report confirming the guy was from UK. They just fancied a protest/riot

IMO anyway 

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

They'd have all seen the police report confirming the guy was from UK. They just fancied a protest/riot

IMO anyway 

EDL are there though. I think it’s probably not just fancying a riot. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

IMO anyway 

Not quite, someone (quite possibly provoked, ie not EDL) got a knife out, he was arrested

Riot kicked off in response to the arrest as they were trying to attack the arrestee.

And if you can make sense of that you’re a better man than me

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

EDL are there though. I think it’s probably not just fancying a riot. 

Are the EDL even a thing these days

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

I did think things might kick off. Police shouid just identify the killer. No cover ups. 

They can't. The identity of a child up to age 17 charged with a crime can not be disclosed outside the court. They will also remain anonymous throughout proceedings.

Just now, markavfc40 said:

They can't. The identity of a child up to age 17 charged with a crime can not be disclosed outside the court. They will also remain anonymous throughout proceedings.

If he is 17. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Everyone thought they knew his name yesterday. 

Yes I don't think this type of speculation helps anything and the edl turning up and Tommy Robinson backing them is so wrong and just makes things worse for the families in such a traumatic time. They just sicken.me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

The state of some of those people rioting today in Southport. The guy in the grey on the right was trying to give it large by the looks of things and it all went wrong!

You can see him being very concerned and respectful on an earlier video. Jumping about cheering.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â