Gun and Knife crime

leighavfc

46 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No hurt. Just annoyance at people desperate to spread racist hate. 

Snowflake. How many more of the right wing bingo card can I tick off? 

IMG-0297.png

• Like 1

I disagree with misinformation being spread about the killer too.

But if that’s the only thing you’re interested in discussing about these events, you’re just as bad as the people spreading it imo.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I disagree with misinformation being spread about the killer too.

But if that’s the only thing you’re interested in discussing about these events, you’re just as bad as the people spreading it imo.

I think pointing out racist lies and propaganda in this current climate is incredibly important. 

This forum has really got to stop with the point scoring. Its like having a argument at a family funeral.

After what has happened, it really is in bad taste. Some of you guys on here, who think they are doing the right thing in defending religion, race, you're really not. Who actually cares at this time. There's 3 dead children, killed by a 17 year old kid!! Imagine if one was yours. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

This forum has really got to stop with the point scoring. Its like having a argument at a family funeral.

After what has happened, it really is in bad taste. Some of you guys on here, who think they are doing the right thing in defending religion, race, you're really not. Who actually cares at this time. There's 3 dead children, killed by a 17 year old kid!! Imagine if one was yours. 

Read your first sentence. Abide by it

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Not a bad post, if only you hadn't ended it with that dreadful cliche. I mean that without any malice.

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

No one's defending religion and race. 

People are pointing out racist lies and the danger that goes with the desperate need from some to jump on a horrendous incident like this. 

Who cares at this time? Well when you've got people all other social media trying to stoke racial hatred, I'd imagine quite a lot of people care that these lies not be repeated and spread. 

It's a shame that it has to be pushed back on but then unfortunately we currently live in a climate where the racists use social media to do this. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Not a bad post, if only you hadn't ended it with that dreadful cliche. I mean that without any malice.

Just wanted it to hit home.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think pointing out racist lies and propaganda in this current climate is incredibly important. 

Not continually it isn't. Especially when the individual has already admitted to making a mistake.  This is an emotional situation whereby many people have jumped on the hearsay of others on social media only to be proven wrong. More fool them. Continually pointing the finger and shouting racist doesn't change what has happened. All it does is deflect from the real story and what people should focus on. 

You've made your point so just move on or take it to the thread on racism. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just wanted it to hit home.

I don't think there's any fear of that incident not hitting home to anyone of a caring disposition. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Not continually it isn't. Especially when the individual has already admitted to making a mistake.  This is an emotional situation whereby many people have jumped on the hearsay of others on social media only to be proven wrong. More fool them. Continually pointing the finger and shouting racist doesn't change what has happened. All it does is deflect from the real story and what people should focus on. 

You've made your point so just move on or take it to the thread on racism. 

I've been responding to said poster and others not continually pointing the finger and shouting racist. 

But yes, points been made. 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I agree if you thought about it too much you’d lock the doors throw away the key and never let them out

Yeah it’s just an horrible thought isn’t it but we can’t think like this or we will make ourselves very poorly . I sometimes regret having kids when the worry takes over my head. 

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

And was probably one of the few times something absolutely heinous lead to real and sensible change.

Sure did! None of that this amendment shit on these shores.

Edited by sheepyvillian

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I made the mistake of having a little look on X. 😔 

It really does bring out the worst in people doesn't it ?

So does football 😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Just to be clear, people aren’t allowed to clarify the nationality of an individual to ensure the correct information is made available, but you’re ok to post stuff dismissing any possible discussion of the individual’s mentality?

Hypocrisy.

As for your final sentence, it shows your lack of reading how people digest and discuss these topics. Do you honestly think people don’t take a moment to try and reflect on what it would be like if it happened to their child/loved ones? It will go through everyone’s mind. Just because they don’t immediately jump online and post that doesn’t mean they don’t give pause for thought.

But to answer your fairly redundant question I would be bereft beyond words. And guess what, I honestly believe I wouldn’t give a flying **** if the perpetrator were from Rwanda or Birmingham or if they had mental health issues or if they were of relatively sound mind. 

Your proving beyond doubt the hypocrisy of this thread.. 

Well done!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â